[Electronica] Monochrome VII - Electric Guitar

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I go on. Here's another one. Monochrome VII - Electric Guitar

Monochrome VI can be found here

Comments please.

Also: would anybody be interested in getting the whole series when finished (Ukulele and kitchen utensils yet to come) on CD in CD quality (not mp3) for the cost of the CD and shipping? Or am I being pretentious?

here ye!

Eerie, almost Keiji Haino-esque tones... gorgeous.

Not pretentious at all; I'd very much would like to receive a CD of this project 8)

These are some spooky guitars; great sounds you are making here :)

I'll buy a CD for sure. If you need a cover design PM me - I design stuff.

This will be a hit for sure ;-)

Thanx guys...

Very nice, Thomas. Some of these Monochrome numbers have been just excellent.

I think a CD might be a good idea if doesn't cost you much. I get asked for them on a semi-regular basis, but tend to just 'Aw shucks' in reply as I have no physical counterpart to deliver.

Likely having a CD would be a bit more well-presented to the outside world.

Cheers,
Steve

Listened to all seven in a row tonight, Thomas. They actually work quite well as a whole work.

shamann wrote:Listened to all seven in a row tonight, Thomas. They actually work quite well as a whole work.
Wow, thanx. Haven't done that myself yet. I'll wait till I'm finished and then listen, remix, (re-)master and settle on the final track order.

Thomas

:love:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Wow
Jaap

xoxos, mental a.d.: Thanx for listening and commenting!

Return to “Music Cafe”