some glitches and new page

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

too bad...my webspace landlords have closed the whole local project of unsigned artists :(
the page has totally disappeared.

btw, as some of you my have read, Mixposure came to lighten things up.

so, here's C.d.P. Mixposure page

you'll find a new track, Unfoamatic.
some glitches, few alterations, a bit of groove.

thanx to Aaron from Tweakbench for the beloved Minerva.

Always a pleasure to hear new CdP stuff, Carlo. Liked this one quite a bit. Enjoyed how blurred you make the glitches sound, like a parade of industrial mush.

Cheers,
Steve

shame that your previous landlords pulled the plug (did they even notify you?)

Greatly produced glitching happening here though Carlo, quite a treat to the ears. Some mad rhythms and talkative electronics going on :)

mystahr wrote:(did they even notify you?)
not directly, they wrote it on the main page (technoseeker.com), in the same period I had the mofomofomofomofo blaster virus, sadly.

not their fault in any way, just mofomofomofo unlucky.

thanx mates, always a pleausure to expose my stinkin' guts to you all.

Hi waiting man!

Have not heard your stuff before - if its anything like this track I must track it down.

Really great stuff - an aural pleasure and very interesting :cool:

Thank you!!!

Dave

ugly as all syn :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

mckenic- thanx a lot :) I'll try to add some older tracks to my new page soon. I'll use this same thread to alert without wastin' another one.

xoxos- syn? :?: :?: synusoid? synth? sin? Sinatra? S.hameless Y.awning N.otes?

i don't talk about it, it's what causes unrest
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

like your sig?
damn my eyes, I just noticed it..."free vst for"...
how don't have words to xpress my

i aim to

Direct links, please. Besides it's a cool track. Mechanical in a very musical way. Like the use of reverb (spring?) as sparse efx (eg. @ 1:07). I don't know is this kind of music can be tight, but this is?! Great :-)

Thomas

thanx! :) I think the reverb was a general hall, or an arena. the tight effect is maybe a consequence of starting building from drums & noises.

btw, "Non-zero risk" (older track) is back...
http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=7030

or download from http://www.mixposure.com/mp3/7030.4002.mp3

cheers.

nonzero risk is such a great track i d/led it twice!

it makes my neighbor beep his 'la cucaracha' car horn in hearty approval

good to see you back around carlos :)
some cool pieces here,streaight to the mp3 portable thingy :)

pleez.. i'm asking you as a twat and a wanker.. PLEEZ play nonzero risk as loud as you can on efery system you can find over the next 3 months

then i may be satisfied

Return to “Music Cafe”