pulled.....time to eat....

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

McLilith wrote:Out of sheer, morbid curiosity, would you mind posting a link to the picture of Uday's Iron Maiden?

thanks,
McLilith

Around 7 feet tall, three feet across and deep enough to house a grown man, the sarcophagus-shaped device is essentially a large, metal closet with long spikes on the inside door that closes to impale its victim. Its name derives from its mummy shape and the beatific woman's face depicted on its headpiece. The one found in Baghdad was clearly worn from use, its nails having lost some of their sharpness. It lay on its side within view of Uday's first-floor offices in the soccer association.

vtx wrote:
3*s wrote:
vtx wrote:your just kiddin about the guitar samples right
thats my cheap fender copy through 3 amp sims

thanx for listening :)
It was late and the volume was low... heh. A lot of attacks sounded the same so I figured it was samples.
oh, hey ,no problem man, I should have realized this was not something for the general public here, was a little too poppy, I'm just gunna pull it before anyone else is exposed to this, my tracks are never the same from one to the next, but keeping yourself from doing something just because your afraid of what someone else might think, in my opinion is wrong.
my mistake was not keeping this private as it was something just for my own enjoyment and experience.
I do appreciate the fact you stopped by and took the chance 3*s.
thanx much...
No! Keep it up! Who cares what other people think. It's only their close-mindedness. If you enjoy it, other people will. Your music should satisfy you. If you just make music to satisfy other people's biases, it's not your music anymore; it's their culture's music. It's music that represents what a large group of people collectively believe in. That's the exact same principal behind a lot of the "pop" music that so many people around here mordantly criticize. It's so ironic. Just do what you want musically. If it's pop, cool. If it's really abstract ambient, cool. If it's "cheesy," cool. Whatever. Music in it's best form is a window to a person's inner self. Take that away and it becomes nothing but a window into social stereotypes and bias. I'd rather listen to music that means something to someone than music that is simply there to satisfy the group.

</rant> :wink:

bumpity bump bump

with all the discussion going on now about reviewing tracks, I learned 2 things posting this song,, with over 500 hits,
1-there wasn't enough separation between guitar and keys....(but it was cheese)
and,,2- if you eat too much macaroni and cheese you'll end up looking like THAT GUY!

think it was worth it :?

just like to end the thread with the original poster
instead of lettin 3*s die.....well said

Return to “Music Cafe”