KATANAMAN - Psycho in Love

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, ok, I don't molest children. Will you be willing to listen to the song now?

PSYCHO IN LOVE
(Filesize : 3.19 mb)

I'm posting another song here. Last time I showed you my effeminate side. This time I'm showing you my manly side's effeminate side. That means the song's going to be considerably more unbearable than last time. Again, it's sung in portuguese, because this song is dedicated to a friend of mine. By the way, I rarely record vocals in my music but I always seem to show you my vocal efforts.

The point of this song is basically to be my love song for this girl I know. I'm making her a 5 song album and this is supposed to be the grand finale, the one song with vocals, where I finally say an incredibly romantic "I love you"(which, hopefully, she doesn't take seriously). Enjoy, if you can. Just don't expect a "beautiful" ballad out of me. I'm not making anything that doesn't fit the "psycho in love" title.
Last edited by Katanaman on Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i figure you prolly need to hear the other one to truly appreciate this from english speaking perspective..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:i figure you prolly need to hear the other one to truly appreciate this from english speaking perspective..
Yeah, but I wanted people to listen to the song and ignore the lyrics. I only write lyrics as an extra. I never take more than 10 minutes to write them. So, anyone want to comment on the music? Any comments would be deeply appreciated... :cry:

nice thread title ...
perhaps you think that's funny ...

it only puts you on my 'people to ignore' list ...

normal wrote:nice thread title ...
perhaps you think that's funny ...

it only puts you on my 'people to ignore' list ...
And why would that make you ignore me? I submited a song and gave the thread an attention grabbing title. What's so offensive about that? Does that make me any worse than you? What if I was Donkey Tugger? Would you put me in your "people to ignore list" in that case? I don't think so. If you don't like the thread title and listened to the song, comment on the song and POLITELY say how you find the thread title offensive. If you don't want to listen at all don't comment! It's not a reason to be an asshole, now is it?!

If you don't want to listen at all don't comment!
...and I don't want to listen...not now anyway....give your head a shake. What are you thinking?

dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

sick sick sick. :x

danielmm wrote:
If you don't want to listen at all don't comment!
...and I don't want to listen...not now anyway....give your head a shake. What are you thinking?

dano
Ok, ok, I changed the thread title... Is this better? I didn't mean that, about not commenting if you don't want to listen, but I still think people could be nice about it and ask for me to change the thread title instead of just jumping to conclusions about me. I'm not a sick guy. In fact, I like to think of myself as a nice guy. I just have a sick sense of humor.

topaz wrote:sick sick sick. :x
I would reply to that with a crying emoticon but instead I'm just going to congratulate you for having 1999 posts...

Congratulations! You've reached 1999 posts!

:D

Just listening as I type.

Lots of low mids, so the vox is somewhat buried in the mix. Bur as lyrics are not that important to you, that might be no issue :)

Definitely not what I would have expected from a love song :wink:

There is a lot going on so one has to listen to it repeatedly to get a grasp af everything. Some very well thought out and placed breaks and an interesting ending.

Production sounds good to my ears, perhaps a bit to much concentration in the low mids (see above). Certainly a matter of taste, though.

Regards,

Tommy
Some music here

j_T wrote:Just listening as I type.

Lots of low mids, so the vox is somewhat buried in the mix. Bur as lyrics are not that important to you, that might be no issue :)

Definitely not what I would have expected from a love song :wink:

There is a lot going on so one has to listen to it repeatedly to get a grasp af everything. Some very well thought out and placed breaks and an interesting ending.

Production sounds good to my ears, perhaps a bit to much concentration in the low mids (see above). Certainly a matter of taste, though.

Regards,

Tommy
Thanks. I'll pay more attention to the low mids next time. It does look funny in the winamp graph...

Return to “Music Cafe”