pffft...tuneless, depressing rubbish(apparently not)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kingtubby wrote:I also really like both of these tracks - I had the first one 'pffft' looping away for I good half an hour before I changed it :phones: :)

Mart

thanks mate,thanks everyone for listening 8)

im sure normal vurt service will resume shortly :D

Sickle wrote:
vurt wrote:so track wise mebbe pull back on the bass a little?
No, don't do that! he's old & flaccid, ignore him :x

hehe more distortion then? :hihi:

unusual but not unlikeable ;-)

john I like the first piece pretty much
could be a bit longer but doesnt need much addition in myears.

the second can still grow, lets see where it might go....

thanks for sharing these

While listening to the first I got all excited and just fell in love with the great groove and sequences happening. It would be great to hear that extended, but it works as it is nontheless.

Now the second one took a little getting used to. Indeed there is quite the 60's feel to it, and if this would move even more into a sortof Jazzanova/TrubyTrio/JamesLast meltdown it would make a killer track. Laid back with a special twist.

8)

I like the 2nd track a lot! Can you raise the volume of the "organish" sound a bit though :D the way the bass and organ flow together is nice.
Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good

rsmus7 wrote:unusual but not unlikeable ;-)

john I like the first piece pretty much
could be a bit longer but doesnt need much addition in myears.

the second can still grow, lets see where it might go....

thanks for sharing these

thanks for the ears :)

Mystahr wrote:While listening to the first I got all excited and just fell in love with the great groove and sequences happening. It would be great to hear that extended, but it works as it is nontheless.

Now the second one took a little getting used to. Indeed there is quite the 60's feel to it, and if this would move even more into a sortof Jazzanova/TrubyTrio/JamesLast meltdown it would make a killer track. Laid back with a special twist.

8)

your a bit mad tho arent you mark :hihi:
i may continue i may not who knows not me i like to lose control...

soulkraka wrote:I like the 2nd track a lot! Can you raise the volume of the "organish" sound a bit though :D the way the bass and organ flow together is nice.

for you ill give it a go :)
be tomorrow now tho,its gettin late here

enjoyed both of these
Nobody's a nobody...

thanks max ;)
not just for the comment here either...

I can see track 2 becoming some sort of krautrock-dub hybrid. The mixture of the groove and bassline is excellent.

Warning though. I seem to be saying "This would sound great if you got some dub in there!" to everybody lately. :hihi:

i think its the bass,it does call for a more dubby feel than the jazzy(ezque) feel.
i like the idea of krauting it up tho :hyper:

John I like both of these a lot. I want to comment on the mix constructively, but would you believe me if I told you that -- at least on my monitors -- it's a great mix? Everything seems perfectly ballanced.

I like the first one -- too bad there's not more of it -- and I think you ought to do up the end with lips on 'splif' and hands on beat box! Maybe I'm hearing lyrics on this! :o

Great sounds & DON'T touch that bass -- it's perfect!

;)

Thought i`d stop in and see what all the fuss has been about.
First I have to mention how shocked I am not to be hearing any long delays!Just an occasional echo.Seems you`ve taken a hard left turn and exploring new ways to create.I`m ALWAYS a fan of exploration.

I liked the 2nd of the two best.
Especially about 2mins in and on...works well for me.

Nice to see you thinking in a new mindset...refreashing.

im sure normal vurt service will resume shortly :D

:o

Return to “Music Cafe”