Here come the hums [again]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:bacon n ogg? hehe
Anagrams are made like this vurt:
Bacon and eggs -> Bacen and oggs.
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

stefancrs wrote:
vurt wrote:bacon n ogg? hehe
Anagrams are made like this vurt:
Bacon and eggs -> Bacen and oggs.

no thats how breakfasts are made,anagrams are made when you mix words up :P

In vurt-world, for sure!
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

:D you got it!

great, original sounds mystahr...if this be the fruits of madness -um- chew on. And yeah - cool build up.

Thanks Mayan; always tweaking to the fullest of my capabilities :D

chewy madness fruits; breakfast....

Anyone up for dinner :hihi:

quite some mentalness here Mark. Quite hard to know what to say really, you seem to have a niche. I found parts quite uncomfortable (which is probably partly your intention). I really like the beat that turns up briefly at about 5.30.

I think there's a touch of background noise in there somewhere too....:wink:

Like said before I personally feel a niche here too, but can't put my finger on it exactly what it is so on a next round I'll try some new things out. Perhaps some 8th hats.
Cypherone wrote:I think there's a touch of background noise in there somewhere too....
:-o

was thinking as i opened thread.. 'easy on the ears and mind..' i think an appreciation for sensible, natural organic listening, memetics and all but your skill is putting that in a frame appreciable to those who want order/processed instructions kinda hearing sound.. a little break or crescendo here and there..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I hear you there; it's the roots of my house-DJ years shining through I guess :oops:

There'll be natural organic things again, but like you said I tried implementing what I learned into this.

Thanks though rurik; very much appreciated words :D

Return to “Music Cafe”