(196 bpm noise) Killing the Drums.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:evil:

one drum loop repeating, and tortured heavily with some friends, recorded live.

Killing Drums

8) :nutter:

WATCH YOUR SPEAKERS AND YOUR EARS

AAH MAN THAT WASN'T ANYTHING loved it top track
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Awesome. Now do it again. :)

Now let me see if I can hum a few bars of this :wink: Nice drum track, I can imagine this as the soundtrack to some cool synced animation. Liked the transitions that occur throughout, gives it lots of nice movement. Good work. 8)

nice waveform..or what's left of it..

:hihi:

This is crazy like a sack of spiders!

You say you did this live - does that mean in a live performance? This would sound tight in a large place that has a bit of large room reverb.

--Edited because I said "like" 3 times, valley girl style.
Last edited by The Chase on Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sickle i never though I'd hear you do a remix - that was awesome!

That's vurt's 'fear' track mixed in, I just flatblasted the two & added some verb, no biggie :D

:-o Woa loads of reponses :D

Maybe I should abandon my new year's resolution of not putting stuff up that only I spend one day making... nevermind stuff that takes 3 and a half minutes to make :hihi:

@Chase - No I was confusing you all there to make me look cooler than I am. It was 'live' as in I was recording the output of FLStudio in Audacity - I started a simple self made drum loop off in FL, then tweaked the effects as I went along recording the output. I was laughing so hard when I was doing it I kept making mistakes but you can't tell it's so f**ked up. The bit at 2:03 still makes me smile lots :D

@Sickle - Nice! That works! Like some kind of evil ambient hardcore something - made me think of manga films though I never watch them so no idea what thats all about. Cheers!

Love that reverb - Reaktor? Its a beauty - really warm and dark sounding

Killer drums making for a killer track 8)

ouf!some friends you say :?
hmmmm i wonder who?

heavy track 8)

Nice sounds but you should really slice and dice the beat a little more...

great! frickin' great! a blast - and sicklecell's mashup is tres cool.

Very sweet and relaxing :hihi:
Just joking. I am not fan of this kind of sounds but this one's a killer. Lots of energy. 196bpm work surprisingly well in this experiment.

Return to “Music Cafe”