return of mr tuggs- pop of course

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A bit twee hippy drippy 70s too, damn it! Nice jangle though.

in any case

wOOhOO!
its wee mr tuggs :o

I love the abrupt stops and the big dynamic swings in a lot of your stuff I've heard. Top production as usual. :)
Regards, Mike

the work on the vocals was quite exceptional
I got kind of a celtic feel to it, or is it with a K,
anyway, great track, sounds like all systems go

Man -- what a nice surprise! :shock:

I LOVE this!

How about it's a "better Peter Gabriel" -- kind of like what you always wanted PG to do but he never has. ;)

Excellent work Tugga! :)

(and here I was thinking it would be something about c**ts an stuff :hihi: )

Get signed already, willya? We're sick of you flaunting your talent around here! :P

Love, always,
- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

Markleford wrote:Get signed already, willya? We're sick of you flaunting your talent around here! :P

Love, always,
- m
Yeah Donks, what M said; we mere mortals are not worthy of your loitering in this place :D

No comparisons or cliches here mate, just good stuff and a great listen.

Funny thing to say..but the ending is super!
The beginning I like also.
The bass really does it for me.It`s "Cocteau Twins" bass sound.Can you say what that is and how it`s effected please?
That effected guitar is "Cocteau twins "also...like it!
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Nice track Donks, I always like trippy jangle pop, way better than that slick shite boy band stuff nowadays. 8) Good job with the production too. :)

annode wrote:Funny thing to say..but the ending is super!
The beginning I like also.
The bass really does it for me.It`s "Cocteau Twins" bass sound.Can you say what that is and how it`s effected please?
That effected guitar is "Cocteau twins "also...like it!
As soon as I saw the Cocteau references I knew I'd :love: this, I was right. Excellent work DT, up there with your best :D
Markleford wrote:Get signed already, willya?
Every time I hear a DT track, I wonder why this hasn't happened yet :?
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

I see Morris Dancers :hihi:

Nice track Benny Boi, one of the better ive heard from you recently. nice and clean, and the slappy jath snare is cool too (makes a change from the tom/snare)

Where's the bells?

sounds better 3rd time round, love it :)

(def add some sleigh bells tho :wink: )

Kriminal wrote:
(def add some sleigh bells tho :wink: )
I had the same idea. :lol: Daft twats thinks alike or summat.

:hihi:

Cheers chaps.

Some techie shite then for annode; the bass is the 'rockenback' preset from sampletank 2, whixh is going through a limiter then the 1x12 cabinet from the ST effects. The cocteau twins stylee guitar is for ST2 as wel, its the 'amaizing mod' prest, which goes through 2 choruses and the rotarty effect and still manages to sound usuable :-o .

I did play some of the guitars though! :hihi:

very nice Donks. Not technically my cup of beans (needs a 303), but I can appreciate a good track when I hear one. I'm vaguely reminded of Snow Patrol - mainly the jangly geetar but it could also be the mention of sleigh bells (snow..).

Great dynamics and I like the vocal treatment in the second half. Hurry up and get a record deal to save putting the rest of us to shame...

CypherOne wrote:very nice Donks. Not technically my cup of beans (needs a 303), but I can appreciate a good track when I hear one. I'm vaguely reminded of Snow Patrol - mainly the jangly geetar but it could also be the mention of sleigh bells (snow..).

Great dynamics and I like the vocal treatment in the second half. Hurry up and get a record deal to save putting the rest of us to shame...
Ta, not a bad thing in my, book, I like that snow patrol album!

Return to “Music Cafe”