may contest ... GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

slainte :ud: rob
Last edited by pHz on Tue May 31, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Another Free-for-all, hey?
Good luck everyone.
Rakkervoksen

Not again! :cry:

Katanaman wrote:Not again! :cry:
i DID have a theme in mind ... but i think it would have annoyed a lot of people ...

... next month maybe

slainte :hihi: rob

Ok since it's a free for all and we can do anything we want, I want a few of my contest buddies to tell me what you want Col.G to do this month.
Another one of my twisted weirdo songs, or one of my synth songs, or something completly different. You decide, and I will pick the best one or combine the suggestions into one idea and then do it. :D
You cant depend on a lot of things
You need a busload of faith to get by.

pHz wrote:i DID have a theme in mind ... but i think it would have annoyed a lot of people ...
Jaaathh perhaps?
Col.G wrote:Ok since it's a free for all and we can do anything we want, I want a few of my contest buddies to tell me what you want Col.G to do this month.
Another one of my twisted weirdo songs, or one of my synth songs, or something completly different. You decide, and I will pick the best one or combine the suggestions into one idea and then do it. :D
Classic twisted weirdo indie tarnce ambient bollocks :hyper:
Last edited by farlukar on Sun May 01, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok. A new approach to a classic French drinking song would be nice, Col.G ;). I'm doing something with a sitar...

farlukar wrote:
Col.G wrote:Ok since it's a free for all and we can do anything we want, I want a few of my contest buddies to tell me what you want Col.G to do this month.
Classic twisted weirdo indie tarnce ambient bollocks :hyper:
orchestral country hip-hop waltz

slainte :phones: rob

farlukar wrote:
pHz wrote:i DID have a theme in mind ... but i think it would have annoyed a lot of people ...
Jaaathh perhaps?
oh ... nonono ... MUCH worse than that i reckon ...

slainte ;) rob

pHz wrote:
farlukar wrote:
Jaaathh perhaps?

slainte ;) rob
POWER BALLADS?!

Right.. I must try and enter this month...:)

Ben

why don't i write the review first, then you compose something to match it?

here's a first draft or two:

col.g - a stellar sound here - rather like an irridescent cloud of space dust being pierced by the frazzled fragments of interplanetary craft hurtling through the cosmos, flashing intermittantly as their trajectory enters the rays of a solar orb.

or.

col.g - a fantastic evocation of an angle-poise lamp attaining a kind of animal sentience during a freak electrical storm. first it lurches one way, then another, cackling in delight as it cocks a snoot at convention, it blatantly ignores the recommended wattage and endeavours to screw in a 100w light bulb, illuminates the room as if in creation, flashes twice and expires happy.

regards

Damn free-for-alls...

;)

Lessee if I can't get my second contest entry in there this month. Got something cooking, just don't know if I have the discipline to finish it in a timely fashion.

Col G - It's gotta be something twisted, but this time dark instead of twistedly humourous. Col. G, the evil that should never speak.

Greg

Katanaman wrote:
pHz wrote:
farlukar wrote:
Jaaathh perhaps?

slainte ;) rob
POWER BALLADS?!
Jaath Power Ballads?!?! :-o
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

Lunch Money wrote:Damn free-for-alls...

;)

Lessee if I can't get my second contest entry in there this month. Got something cooking, just don't know if I have the discipline to finish it in a timely fashion.

Col G - It's gotta be something twisted, but this time dark instead of twistedly humourous. Col. G, the evil that should never speak.

Greg
Indeed! Something depressing and tearful -- maybe a funeral march or death dirge -- something that reflects the true unbridaled hate-filled, hellishly depressing depths of the cosmos with a wee tad of bone-dry, near-desiccated humour applied therein!

:hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”