Suggestion for a "let's all drink'n play" song fro

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hovmod wrote:I'm sick. I've got a flu. Technically, this makes me less able to drive a car than a few beers over the limit, but I really don't feel all bubbly and groovy.
Still, I'm hobbling off for a six-pack, and I've got a few instruments and kitchen utensils lined up for this weekend's play what you can't session.

Good luck to all, this new genre will sweep the planet just as unexpectedly as Karaoke, an eerily related exercise...

:oops:
Hope you'll be well soon (and isn't beer said to have some ingrediences to restore your health ? :help: ... at least this is what the bavarians always say, those people in the south of Germany with red noses like rudy the reindeer). I only got the annual hay fever, but am not sick... My violin-playing will only be interrupted by some sneezing every so often. Well, aren't we sound-designers, after all...

But as our drink-while-you-may-company will sweep the planet as you say, - a prophet:D - you might want to record next week if you don't feel bubbly tomorrow. You must know pekadan can't play on Saturday and so I have to get drunk another time next week as he surely doesn't want to do this all alone :lol:. So we could easily find a new second session-date :D.

Hey! Guys with your spirit are the ones our new company needs!!

Hovmod, you're a hero! Jamming drunk with a flu and everything. My bet is your samples will be very very interesting. Rhythmic sneezing perhaps!?

Myself, I can't seem to find my irish whistle. (Y'know, the one I can't play. Anyone seen it?). Darnit! Ah well, I'll have to look harder. I've decided on an irish theme anyway. I figure I'll get liquered up on irish whiskey, then play some irish instrument. If I can't find my whistle, I'll build me a bagpipe or a bodhrán or something. Or maybe I'll sing some beautiful irish song, like "What's Another Year" or "My Lovely Horse". Very celtic...

Georg is such a pal. He's promised to "sympathy drink" with me whenever I feel like drinking and playing in the future. You've got a hard time ahead of you now Georg my friend! :lol:

i have to remember to stock up on the champagne :hihi:

i may try something tonight. can we upload the files directly at Auditorium, or should we upload them to our own site and provide a link as it is the case here at KvR?

Wopelka wrote:i may try something tonight. can we upload the files directly at Auditorium, or should we upload them to our own site and provide a link as it is the case here at KvR?
Hi Wopelka. You can directly upload to the Auditorium, Spe3d has setup things already. Any mp3 or *.rar- file or (I don't know) zip will do.

We might change the forum tomorrow and write over at Auditorium? Or drunk at both places :hihi:

Shell wrote:i have to remember to stock up on the champagne :hihi:
just was in the streets to get wine and Guiness and some beer (my violin is from Mittenwald somewhere in the alps where the cyclamen bloom :scared: )...

pekadan wrote:Hovmod, you're a hero! Jamming drunk with a flu and everything. My bet is your samples will be very very interesting. Rhythmic sneezing perhaps!?

Myself, I can't seem to find my irish whistle. (Y'know, the one I can't play. Anyone seen it?). Darnit! Ah well, I'll have to look harder. I've decided on an irish theme anyway. I figure I'll get liquered up on irish whiskey, then play some irish instrument. If I can't find my whistle, I'll build me a bagpipe or a bodhrán or something. Or maybe I'll sing some beautiful irish song, like "What's Another Year" or "My Lovely Horse". Very celtic...
Indeed, Hovmod is!
And your irish tunes will be just what we need too :lol:. (And I'll go for some other Guiness' then next week :hihi: )

News, people:

vurt is in :D. May play something or just listen to our masterworks...

And upload works now! So the real pub-music starts tomorrow, but Wopelka chose to try tonight, and anyone who can't wait, feel free...

Again: what do we Europeans tomorrow? Drink 'til our american company-friends are in their Saturday-night?? Have to look at our list, what time is in any country :hihi:

Last update:

I couldn't type in the names of our most worshipped record-company-members

CLUELESS (and our mascot!)

JENS

MYSTAHR

So people, register, ir you like!

I think we'll write from tomorrow on mainly at our new "drink while you may"-forum, as nobody had another suggestion.
We upload our masterworks there, so why switch to KVR all the time, declassified rightly said...

See you at

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/index.php

:hihi:

and ask any questions over there, if any. Cheerio, or how clueless has it

CHIN CHIN!!!

ive dug out a half bottle of absinthe and some salvia,so ill be mashed whether i manage to record anything is a different matter

vurt wrote:ive dug out a half bottle of absinthe and some salvia,so ill be mashed whether i manage to record anything is a different matter
Have a look at page 6 if you like with a part of our instruments we can't play up to yet but will do :-). There'd be a lot missing yet, and anything would be fine :D.
Over here we'll try to build a little "instrument" on our own too...well, let's see. And as some asked, some one-shot-kitchen-samples would make it too :D. I'd wish I could lend a tuba or alphorn from somewhere, but well... The main part are "real instruments", but at least a small part could be a synth treated with the elbows or your feet too...

Until tonight over there at Spe3d's place!

FIRST MASTERPIECE UPLOADED over at Auditorium! A self-made trombone out of garden tube and mouthpiece, and a violin :hihi:
reminds some admirers of JAN GARBAREK :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :scared:

I crashed after my first beer :oops:

mystahr wrote:I crashed after my first beer :oops:
don't worry, so did many :lol: . I think it was fun though, a terrible noise here, blowing into that selfmade garden-tube-trombone was big fun, even if your head nearly exploded. We went to sleep here at 4 in the early morning, and hadn't done our violin- and trombone- solo :lol: but kind of 5 crap songs.

So I think scuzzphut's view from page 1 or 2 was right :hihi: and after all our record-company decided drinking was better than playing drunk :hihi:

here t'was real fun though....

Ready... Recorded 16bit samples on my daughters 1cent whistle (she offered it to me generously), and recorded a 2minute mp3 on my zither... but I cannot find a place to upload it?

Return to “Music Cafe”