dumb song with lots of solos

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone. If you like bad soloing and weird guitar tone you should listen to this. Critisism welcomed.

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewto ... 2149#12149

Cool. 8)

The vocals are a little too -lah dee dah- for my tastes (at times anyway), but the music's got my head bobbin'. Nice guitar going on, nice groove etc. I like it, just don't care for how the vocals are sung. I mean they sound too wussy or something, which doesn't seem to match with the music real well. Overall I'd say this song is a mix between Liz Phair, Leonard Skinnard, and Steve Miller.

You rock! :P

Okay I've listened to it about 6 times already. YOU SHRED!

I'm nothing special but I'd love to take a crack at singing the vocals, if for no other reason then it would be fun for me :D

Yeah, I'm a bastard! I rip your vocals and then try and participate like I've just given you a glowing review and am your buddy now or something. I don't think I'd ever make it as a politician.

a bit too much guitars in the mix, timing is a tiny bit off in the intro chords.
didn't like the drums, programmed? too many unnatural fills.

liked the vocals tho. and generally the song too.

k

edit: and the soloing is cool too.

Thanks for the comments guys. Toine: Sure, I'd be interested in hearing someone else's take on the singing. Shall I just email you an mp3 of the song with the vocals taken out?

Check your PM.

Return to “Music Cafe”