edit

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New edit
Last edited by kwac on Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Can't tell whether you want praise or abuse more..

:hihi:

EDIT: never mind.

Not that bad at all.
I have heard much worst around here.
I would say you need to concentrate on playing fewer notes but make every one of them meaningful and as interesting as possible.

Welcome to KVR

edit
Last edited by kwac on Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Does anyone else here simply hate soundclick? No reflection on your song, kwac, which I haven't heard because . . . I simply hate soundclick. Firt I get the pop up, then have to go to the music page, then it's either streaming audio, which always ticks me off, or you need a user ID to download.

Did I mention I simply hate soundclick? :evil:

**edit**Sorry, I should have added "But I really did want to listen/review your song."

all this stuff is relatively new to me, I admit I'm beginning to *hate* soundclick,
especially the part where the links slip!
but the price was right...
Any suggestions for 'other' music hosts would be appreciated

kwac
kwac kwac

emdot_ambient wrote:Does anyone else here simply hate soundclick? No reflection on your song, kwac, which I haven't heard because . . . I simply hate soundclick. Firt I get the pop up, then have to go to the music page, then it's either streaming audio, which always ticks me off, or you need a user ID to download.

Did I mention I simply hate soundclick? :evil:

**edit**Sorry, I should have added "But I really did want to listen/review your song."
I can say for certain that you are not alone in hating soundclick. I am another guilty soundclick user who has taken heat for having tunes there, myself. Help us out, would you, kind sir? Could you recommend another pop-up free, no hassle FREE music host site?

Much appreciated,
Dustin
"Your petty insults are of no consequence." --Jp22
Songs

I like Soundclick. I just link to the music page. I got a Smart Dots addy so I can give it out to ppl I meet. Soundclick's easy enough for the general public to operate. Ppl can even do a quick preview so they won't waste time downloading and deleting. I like that feature too.

Man, you sound like yer goin through a TV music stage. I also heard music like this in 90's multimedia. I went through the same thing. I can tell yer gonna swell up.......er sumpin like that.

xzero1 wrote:...I'm beginning to *hate* soundclick...Any suggestions for 'other' music hosts would be appreciated
The two biggest reasons I dislike soundclick are 1) pop-up adds, and 2) being required to register just to download songs. I can understand if you're submitting songs, but downloads? I hate filling out stuff online and do it as little as possible.

I can't recommend any free sites where you can create your own artist's page, but audioshot's auditorium (www.audioshots.com/auditorium) allows you to upload songs in the forums even if you're not a registered user. Just make sure not to link to downloads from other sites (KVR's monthly song contest being the exception) and you'll be okay.

the world is right for you
Last edited by kwac on Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

i really like your track 'con svert', don't know if you've heard of the high llamas, but it sounded like their instrumental stuff given a ever so slightly industrial twist. great, i'll try an listen to a few more if i get time.

regards

Thanks for the kind comment, knockman.

I really like ALL music and incorporate the things I like the most.

The opening piano piece is the way I would play piano as a teenager, overthetop. and overly pretentious. And somewhat like all the graduation exercises I've had to suffer though.
The 'beat' is a recording of my heart, when I was having some 'issues' with some heart medication. crazy beat.
The 'bongos' is a 28oz can of crushed tomatoes (this IS the power of the computer bestowed upon us to use/abuse)

kwac-
cause it's fun!
kwac kwac

Return to “Music Cafe”