under my radar - new miro track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sitting comfortably? Fancy a drift?

under my radar

Slightly clicky (of course :wink: ) track that started life with a heavier percussion
track and was offered to vurt as something to build on. The heartless swine
never got back to me and so I decided to finish it myself. Hmph :hihi:

any feedback REALLY appreciated :wink:

I'm on it !!
D/L now (with dialup :cry: )
Will revert after I've digested accordingly :)

I've had the chance to listen a few times now and I must say that this track grows on you. You've created a deep amosphere with this and there's a lot of subtleties hidden that take a while to sink in.

Somehow I think that this is vurt's loss :hihi: :wink:

Love that pad that starts the track off and runs through as a theme. What is that, then ?

Nice track 8)

Nice one, a new Miro track...downloading :)

Cheers Ian. The drone throughout the track is something from Absynth 2 - I'll have a check and get back to you on that :wink: Yeh, I like to think that it grows on you after a few listens :D

Thanks for downloading, Krim! Hopefully hear from you soon :wink:

Nice track! top notch me thinks.

IAN you could get that sound easy with a good granulization synth and the right choir sample.

EDIT: I like the vox samples and the low, "boppy" synthy percussion.

Loved the glitchiness happening throughout. cool sounding pads 8)

I really like the understatedness of this. The sounds seems to have a glassy character? The percussive elements (sounds like electrical noise) underpins the piece nicely. Good stuff!

lovely track Miro. Love the little buzzy sounds in the opening and the subtle shuffly beat. I also like the almost choral pad sound running throughout.

Thanks loads for the reviews, chaps.
respirator wrote:The sounds seems to have a glassy character?
Thanks! This very nearly sums up what I was trying to achieve here - nicely phrased :D

Chase - the vox samples are me :wink:

Very nice indeed,on loop for a bit now 8)

..had a prob towards the end tho, got so into it, as it faded out i found myself playing big f**k orf drums to keep it going :hihi:

good work mate :wink:

Am listening now. This track is utterly superb.

kinda floats in and out, and I agree with Ian SDZH, the drone is brilliant. Makes me think of vangelis crossed with 'psyk' by plastikman. Um, that's a good thing in my book BTW. :hihi:

This track is very very good, more please.
"Have you been living under a rock bro?
Guys with puppets get CHICKS!"

Love it. Kind of reminds me of Autechre in their glory days (Amber album, maybe the one after that). I put this in my keeper file!

Very cool song Miro. The only thing I don't like is the clicks, but I never like those in any songs.. I guess it's some sore of click phobia that I have :hihi:

This is a very beautiful atmospheric piece.. it just makes you want to close your eyes and let yourself taken on the journey.. which is what I did.. great job..
Play it by ear

Thanks for the fantastic response, guys. :hyper: :hail:

Should have a bit more time towards the Summer to be able to get back to some serious composition.

Right now, study calls :cry: Should have some time for reviews here and there though :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”