quick trance song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewtopic.php?t=1597

quick 1:30 sort of trance song

comments are very welcome!

enjoy

vst list and cubase or ext project provided on request

peace :D

I don't understand, why you used the bass "on-beat" instead "off-beat". :roll:

jackle&hyde wrote:I don't understand, why you used the bass "on-beat" instead "off-beat". :roll:
Yea, pannewb! whats with you being different!?!

:hihi:

Anyways, bit of a goofy tune here. not exactly my thing, but I enjoyed listening to it.

Is that FM7 at the beginning?

Pissing onto a toilettes cover instead right into it makes you quite different. That's right... :hihi:

I might make some slight alterations to the mix but it doesn't really matter i guess. There are a few cool patches in it though

Chase Altertone wrote:
jackle&hyde wrote:I don't understand, why you used the bass "on-beat" instead "off-beat". :roll:

:hihi:

Anyways, bit of a goofy tune here. not exactly my thing, but I enjoyed listening to it.

Is that FM7 at the beginning?
thanks much, Sir Chase

To comment on something which is not your 1st choice is proof its is getting somwhere. As for the goofiness, well, DEAL :P.

It is synth 1 under 1 instance of Sir Xoxos' Comb-Bank, default setting. Unfortunately, I have to scrape by with free filterbanks and ext without FM7.
jackle&hyde wrote:[quote="Chase Altertone]
Pissing onto a toilettes cover instead right into it makes you quite different. That's right... :hihi:[/quote]

:?: I test pants for levi against this sort of occurence, Sir Jackle. I am a pro pisser. I can get yellow to within an 8th of an inch of where I want within 3 feet. Because of this I get to have a pair of their latest development; UriSafe pants. They are coated with 5 layers of teflon, weigh 45 pounds, cost 500$, and have their own ventilation system. So I take the luxury when ever I can. Besides, I can piss off the next guy. :P

I'm just not challenged specially. :wink: And I thought trance was supposed to be on beat. :(

but seriously, Thank you for the comment.
deggy wrote:I might make some slight alterations to the mix but it doesn't really matter i guess. There are a few cool patches in it though
[/quote]

I agree heartily, Sir Deggy. The mid part is thoroughly mixed together and to hear the individual sounds is superhuman. All the synths are common freeware.

Hey, cool tune panneweb. It is goofy; that's its charm! I like the quirky vibe, and as deggy said, there are some very nice sounds there. :)
..what goes around comes around..

at least he didnt put the claps on the 1 an the 3 like abullah ali baba then we'd have to nuclear firecracker bomb his ass and build pizza huts all over it.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

A good fun tune - light and happy!

Enjoyed this - more please!

:D

Return to “Music Cafe”