Ambient HarpTime dedicated to You(tm)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aeolian Planes

There's more info about the track on audioshots, but basically I wrote this to say thanks to KVR for their wonderful monthly contests, to NuSofting for sponsoring the competition, and especially to thank You(tm) who donated his 3rd place prize.

This was composed entirely using NuSofting's HarpTime. A slight amount of compression and reverb were used on the master channel just to put everything in the same space.

Enjoy!

Previous emdot_ambient tracks:
Tempera Loop
The Bull Of Heaven Pt 1
Behrlinesque

KVR competition Submissions:
May 2005 Free-For-All
April 2005 Alan's Psychedelic Workday

Hey wait! Where is it? I want to hear it. :( The link takes me over to The Auditorium post about it but I don't see a download link. I'm not registered over there anyway... :( ...But I might just have to in this case!

Has the Auditorium gone members only? Bah.

Just what the internet needs. More walls.

Well, according to Spe3d, direct linking and "radio" applications were bringing the place down, so he had to take some measures. It's completely free, after all.
Too bad you can't download the file, You(tm), you'll like it.
Rakkervoksen

OK OK Resistance is futile. I am now officially a member. Hurrah for me! And I finally get to hear the song!

"Aeolian Planes" is very cool. It sounds a lot more ancient and mysteriously handsome than me. Isn't that plug-in great? liqih is a nice guy too. I have a amberdelic piece I've been fooling around with using Harptime as a kind of bass. If I ever get it done I'll see if I can post it.

Nice work emdot_ambient! As Beardedone says, "I'm chuffed" :)

Yeah, I just found out the auditorium went to logged-in only for downloads . . . disappointing but I suppose it was only to be expected :(

You™ wrote:...Nice work emdot_ambient! As Beardedone says, "I'm chuffed" :)
Oh, and thanks!

Yeah..love Harptime..just used it in a miniconcert with the musers installed on my receptor and played it with my MP7.

TC

tconrardy wrote:Yeah..love Harptime..just used it in a miniconcert with the musers installed on my receptor and played it with my MP7.
Yeah, I saw your thread about that concert. My wife talked me into getting HarpTime over Eve or Knagalis--even though those are great products and more versitile than HarpTime. But something to be said for doing one thing well.

Any clue about what the MT Aeolian Harp preset's tuning scale equates to?

loving this track! you're already an HarpTime master Emdot!

added here too
http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/HarpTime_Songs.htm

free download, good?

liqih wrote:loving this track! you're already an HarpTime master Emdot!

added here too
http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/HarpTime_Songs.htm

free download, good?
SWEET! Thanks! It's nice to help demo what this wonderful program can do!

I have just been listening to Aeolian Planes and the 3 previous tracks you linked to.
I enjoyed and will be keeping them all. :)

8) Thanks, astanine, always great to hear my works are "keepers" especially when it's coming from artists I admire. :oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”