royalty-free samples available for download

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks for this offer!

currently downloading...

8)

TrekStar wrote:thanks for this offer!

currently downloading...

8)
you're welcome. hope you find the
samples useful. take care. andrew

gee thanks! I can't wait to use some of these :D

Until now the whole 'attribution' part has stopped me from downloading quite a few samples. I am just not organized enough to remember which samples I got from where. I love having a big folder full of samples, totally unorganized. Maybe I'll start making separate folders for the people who want credit. hmm. i'll think about it. Your offer does seem tempting. :D

fabi the underachiever wrote:Until now the whole 'attribution' part has stopped me from downloading quite a few samples. I am just not organized enough to remember which samples I got from where. I love having a big folder full of samples, totally unorganized. Maybe I'll start making separate folders for the people who want credit. hmm. i'll think about it. Your offer does seem tempting. :D
LOL
I am exactly the same way. I have only recently started putting things in their own folders. I think that these samples are worth the work from just listening to a few of them.

downloaded them all now. put them into a separate 'andrew duke' folder to remind me to give credit in case of usage. :)

Thank you. also listened to your tribute to jhonn. put me in the mood for their 'time machines' cd, so i am listening to that, now. :)

Wow thanks! For those interested there's more samples from Andrew + other artist you can download at the Archipel website:

http://www.archipel.cc/home.php

Click on SamplePack, there's 61megs of samples by Andrew Duke, TPolar, Pheek + many others waiting for you!

fabi the underachiever wrote:downloaded them all now. put them into a separate 'andrew duke' folder to remind me to give credit in case of usage. :)

Thank you. also listened to your tribute to jhonn. put me in the mood for their 'time machines' cd, so i am listening to that, now. :)
Thanks, folks. All the best with the music-makin'. Take care. Andrew

gotta check this out later.

Thank you Andrew :)

Dave

I've just finished downloading all the sounds you generously supplied here, but since it's late and I have to get up early tommorow morning, I'll not be able to listen to them or try them out until tomorrow.

I shall return to this thread with my comments on them... but I whole-heartedly approve of your generosity. It shall be rewarded in the form of ample and gushing credit if the sounds are used 8)

Nice one.
"Have you been living under a rock bro?
Guys with puppets get CHICKS!"

Right, I've had a listen to the entire lot of these, and the majority are really quite good... I like the way that the washes / ambience effects and loops aren't smothered in reverb like so many other samples in that category are. I also like the instant cut betwqeen different types of sound within a sound, like switching TV channels... it's all very dark-bient, random-core and spook-step (I should write those down...)

A few of my favourites...

AndrewDuke_0019 - has a really nice 'Alien' film quality to it. I thought the sample was going somewhere else with the organ like pad sound but then the bass comes in and turns it on its head. Really atmospheric.

AndrewDuke_0026 - reminds me of the end stages of Silent Hill 3 for playstation 2. Probably where something is burning. I don't know why :shrug:

AndrewDuke_buzz - once I get this to loop, it'll be a really good glass rubbing sfx, again highly useable.

AndrewDuke_dirt - is this multi-layered? What's that sub bass going on, and is it over the top of some vinyl effect or other?

AndrewDuke_breathshiver - if DJ Shadow had a textile mill, this is what it would sound like.

AndrewDuke_0053 - here, the whole of the pod racer scene in Star Wars is re-inacted by the moomins. Or small mice.

I could go on, but I can't be arsed. Great samples though. Cheers!

bump

SampleScience wrote:Wow thanks! For those interested there's more samples from Andrew + other artist you can download at the Archipel website:

http://www.archipel.cc/home.php

Click on SamplePack, there's 61megs of samples by Andrew Duke, TPolar, Pheek + many others waiting for you!
i just saw this...thanks

Return to “Music Cafe”