hey, check this out [another singing request :hihi: ]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

clueless wrote:
ancoats wrote:nosey f**ker
somebody barged into your privates
she wishes, mingin old hag. :roll:

Kriminal wrote:
clueless wrote:
ancoats wrote:nosey f**ker
somebody barged into your privates
she wishes, mingin old hag. :roll:
:lol:

ancoats wrote: Look, don't be stupid man. Where are your lines between "crap" and "simple"? Do you owe this guy some money or something?
Maybe I just listen to things with more of an open mind than you... :shrug:

Oh waaaiit a sec.. is ancoats that fugly barslut that was here last year talking a buncha shit about fist-fighting Kriminal?

:hihi:

Sickle666 wrote:Oh waaaiit a sec.. is ancoats that fugly barslut that was here last year talking a buncha shit about fist-fighting Kriminal?

How ludicrous. Fuckin QUASIMODO himself, calling another person "fugly". :hihi: :hihi:

Just do us all a favour you demented vagrant, go and tatoo the rest of your face off. Please.
I'm Annie, and I AM your daddy ;-)

ah, now Mi'Lady's condescended to flirt with moi..

:love:

Lemme guess: You got drunk & woke up in Dad's bed again, didn't you..

:idiot:

Sickle666 wrote:ah, now Mi'Lady's condescended to flirt with moi..

:love:

:idiot:
You're a funny guy sailorboy.

Come to think of it, weren't you the idiot who got depressed about summat last year, then posted on here looking for sympathy by way of a "I'm leaving the board" type plea?

So, you're a manic depressive, sweaty arsed, gargoyle faced, paranoid, insecure, vagrant that also happens to be an American? Oh my dear that's a mighty bad hand you've been dealt there boy. :hihi: :hihi:

Sickle666 wrote:Oh waaaiit a sec.. is ancoats that fugly barslut that was here last year talking a buncha shit about fist-f**king Kriminal?

:o

Seriously Annie, dont f**k with people for no reason.
It doesnt help you and it'll come back and get ya!! :-o
Phil

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake
*No more band for me* | **My Host**

ancoats wrote: You're a funny guy sailorboy.

Come to think of it, weren't you the idiot who got depressed about summat last year, then posted on here looking for sympathy by way of a "I'm leaving the board" type plea?

So, you're a manic depressive, sweaty arsed, gargoyle faced, paranoid, insecure, vagrant that also happens to be an American? Oh my dear that's a mighty bad hand you've been dealt there boy. :hihi: :hihi:
How is that a clever or intelligent thing to say??
Phil

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake
*No more band for me* | **My Host**

Bunnyboy wrote: How is that a clever or intelligent thing to say??

Whoever said it was??

The point there was, if old paranoid tatoobollocks can go off dragging up archaic posts, then so can anybody else. Get it?

Now, I'm confused. What's the the difference (vis your comment) between "clever" and "intelligent"??

What you meant to say was "Wise" or intelligent. Yes? In future, don't be in such a rush to post bad grammar. Just be cool. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: (about the whole thread)

somehow this thread managed to make my day... :-D :oops:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Sickle666 wrote:
She knows who her dad is? :-o :-o :-o

ancoats wrote:
Bunnyboy wrote: How is that a clever or intelligent thing to say??

Whoever said it was??

The point there was, if old paranoid tatoobollocks can go off dragging up archaic posts, then so can anybody else. Get it?

Now, I'm confused. What's the the difference (vis your comment) between "clever" and "intelligent"??

What you meant to say was "Wise" or intelligent. Yes? In future, don't be in such a rush to post bad grammar. Just be cool. 8)
3 T's in TATTOO love :wink:

ancoats wrote: Now, I'm confused
It was bound to happen, its all those long words.

ancoats wrote:Oh my dear that's a mighty bad hand you've been dealt there boy. :hihi: :hihi:
Nearly as bad as being a skanky old billy no mates slapper from sheffield.....probably

Return to “Music Cafe”