Ubelong2me [bugbeat]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heya....

I've got a new one... this has been fun took me two hours from writing to mixdown. would be cool if you could say something to my new style 8)

http://www.betabugsaudio.com/Messe/mully-belong2me.mp3

tools I used:

GURU for the drums (loaded with one BFD kit & GURUcontent)
my cousin's bass (processed with Trash)
my guitar (w/ Trash) and my voice (w/ Ozone & SpinBug)

I really hope you like it... cuz I do somehow

cheers,
mully

I was'nt really expecting much after the first few seconds, but when the vocals came in it was really good. I presume this is a work in progress due to the shortness of it? Would'nt mind hearing a longer version. 8)

hey thanks blipp... well yeah I guess I'm gonna finish this... I really like it ;)

it's funny cuz that's so untypical for me....

I like it also. I don't meant to critizie, but it sounds like the bass is drowning out the drums heavily. Just putting it out there...Other than that, it sounds great. Vocals are really good(you can sing!), and the bass is recorded quite nicely, it has very distinct lows.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

cool thanks

I'll remix it once I can listen on my speakers again... it's kinda the middle of the night over here ;)

;)

I agree that the introduction betrays the coolness of the song once it starts up. Once it kicks in, it's really very good! Shorten or otherwise spice up the intro to hook the listener in there. The vocals are awesome, even though the harmonies are remniscent of a certain nu-metal band featuring a guy who always wears a New York Yankees baseball cap. ;)

I could just as easily imagine this with industrial or hard dance drum sounds instead of the brushy kit, but this one works quite well so no "need" to switch it up, just commenting. :D

I REALLY like this as a departure for you! It's great to try new things, and I think that this new type of track is really making you stretch your creative muscles out a bit. I'd definitely look forward to hearing a more complete track!

Greg

well yeah.... all my old tracks were the same somehow.... always two acoustics and maybe bass and drums from time to time.... this is the second tryout in dance orianted stuff... and this time it really feels right..... the first one can be found here http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93871

I kinda like the slow intro... but it would be better suited for a longer song....

this track is definitly gonna see a longer day.. erm... or something

thanks Greg

and do you mean limp bizkit??? no don't say that :(

nice, but i agree on the intro, sounds rather "broing DnB'ish", yet it turned out to be rather funky when it actually started (and ended just when i got into the mood, but you knew that ;)).

i also agree that it could work with more "hard and edgy" sounds, i look forward to the finished song, whatever route you will take :)

na ich werd morgen mal basteln.... das wird schon wartets nur ab.

but I'll call it a night for today....

see you guys tomorrow...

yeah, those f**king birds outside are starting make a hell lot of noise, that always a warning "time to go to bed" :hihi:

jaja, nice mix, nice voice, I really like the guitar-sounds. Mostly, I like the mnay breaks. They are always the stylistic device which have the greatest effect.

But zander/mully=zully=thully(...), your beats are boring, heard a thousand times before. What about some battery-acid-distorting-reversing-kaputtschraubing effects on your beats? By now, to me, ashamd to say it, it almost sounds kitchy. Nice groove, but kitchy.
Please, be more extreme!

Hey, what about an evil mully electro song?
Go ahead.

bugger I will always be cheesy for you won't I

Return to “Music Cafe”