bitch...(now with added tracks)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

herodotus wrote:glient fuckin' ROCKS!

Kinda like Meat Beat Manifesto run through a meat grinder.

Only cooler.

Good work vurt.

cheers mate 8)

Katanaman wrote:
herodotus wrote:glient fuckin' ROCKS!

Kinda like Meat Beat Manifesto run through a meat grinder.

Only cooler.

Good work vurt.
Word.

you said what he said so cheers to you too :D

Kriminal wrote:Those beatz at the start are rockin mate, i love em :)
:oops: wowsers,a comment on my beats from krim :o
like i said elsewhere i used your tips on layering beats here,found i was getting much nicer results than usual.think it was also down to some of the tools i used in reaktor for choppin beats hehe :D

emdot_ambient wrote:Up to about 03:49 this reminds me of Pink Floyd's Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict.
:oops: 8)
a compliment indeed :D

Glient is the absolute knock-out of the three 8)

Some mad sounds allready coming from you're acquaintancy to Reaktor

Keep em coming :D

Never enough vurt-music

cheers mark,yep i am growing kind of fond of reaktor5 :love:
specially some of the bits sean showed me,i mean id never really looked at grooveboxes for obvious reasons :hihi:
but when he was just flippin through showing off some of their potential well :D inspiration grabbed me :D

f**k it, if CO is gonna remix the other track, i'll have a go at this one...if you still have any bits of it :D

cool track vurt!

Wow, this is awesome. Rarely do I find ambient/experimental that actually has a memorable hook, but this song somehow does. Cool!

Brian

Cool tune john, very nice rythmic elements all over the place. I can see you bopping all over your house as you were making this. Nicely done. 8)

RawTheory wrote:cool track vurt!
thanks for the listen 8)

thenumber23 wrote:Wow, this is awesome. Rarely do I find ambient/experimental that actually has a memorable hook, but this song somehow does. Cool!

Brian

glad to be of service,and cheers for the ears :)

Soniccat wrote:Cool tune john, very nice rythmic elements all over the place. I can see you bopping all over your house as you were making this. Nicely done. 8)

me :o
bopping :o

im a happily married man...

Return to “Music Cafe”