Krim - I Took Vurts Advice...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After my rant earlier...
vurt wrote:turn it into some evil beats 8)
and get over it mate :hug:
be weekend soon :D
..so i had a go. Havent written a thing for ages, so i wasnt getting my hopes up, but an hour and a half later i had finished this :? Strange indeed, it was over before i knew it. Havent had that for a long time.

Its badly mixed, and a bit repetative, but its a result i guess...considering how long it took...

Destination Unknown

so, thanks vurt :wink:

I have been to busy to write anything here lately it seems too.
Dark Dave and I like it :)
KVR, my adult playground.
Please, call me Brice.

So did you make this with Orion 8.7?

:hihi:

Cool piece, btw :D

:lol::hihi::lol:

That's more like it!!!

:D :D :D

DLin now.

I'm working on those vocals for ya, havin' a helluva time trying to get the timing on it. :?

mr.me wrote: I'm working on those vocals for ya, havin' a helluva time trying to get the timing on it. :?
I got the timing ok, but the breathing was hard, im not a singer :hihi: I found the easiest way was to record a few lines at at time, and over dub/retake the rest. Doesnt matter if its one line at a time, cos you can then load them all up and slide them into place and render the whole thing :wink:

mr.me wrote:DLin now.

Cheers :)

Cool track! Great bass, nice vocal sample loop thingie, cool drone-ish thing, and the high pitched synth line is real fun. Cool outro. Glad you took vurt's advice ;)

Kriminal wrote:
mr.me wrote: I'm working on those vocals for ya, havin' a helluva time trying to get the timing on it. :?
I got the timing ok, but the breathing was hard, im not a singer :hihi: I found the easiest way was to record a few lines at at time, and over dub/retake the rest. Doesnt matter if its one line at a time, cos you can then load them all up and slide them into place and render the whole thing :wink:
Yeah, but I can't catch the groove if me timing is off.

Where'd you start at? (time wise)

I'll PM you ;)

Love the start!!! Nice drums and bass that kicks in....lovin' the synth sounds.

Great track man...got me groovin'. :love:

Cool track.. on my 2nd listen now.:) a great intro..

not sure about that choir sample though... but the rest is top notch... so is MrMe doing vocals on top of this track?. that will sound very cool...

Ben

Glooper wrote:Cool track.. on my 2nd listen now.:) a great intro..

not sure about that choir sample though... but the rest is top notch... so is MrMe doing vocals on top of this track?. that will sound very cool...

Ben
No, he's doing a diff track, he was just hijacking my thread :hihi:

Thanks for the listen. The choir is a couple of Papelmedia sf2's, badly played :wink:

grrrrrr i wish when i took my advice it sounded this good :)
glad to be of service :D

anyway i did take some of your advice in my bitch thread :o
a couple of tunes using methods on beats similar to something you were talkin about 8)
took the idea and used it in a diff way tho,but thanks for the tips :)

ps love the little speaknspell type sound near the start :)

d'l'ing it... NOW!!
Phil

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake
*No more band for me* | **My Host**

Return to “Music Cafe”