Strata in Motion (new ambient tune)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mystahr wrote::oops:

and we will work together again ;)
cool, subtle and with direction... always hard to pull off. still was always a big fan of marks comps.... especially under the influence.

i have somwhere a copy of a tune done by mark that i played in 6 rooms and recorded width shitty mics...... best smoking tune ever...... (except need some drums)

summat to do with drones.

any way cool tunes.

seve.

You can count on that Mark. :D

blaster78 wrote:
mystahr wrote::oops:

and we will work together again ;)
cool, subtle and with direction... always hard to pull off. still was always a big fan of marks comps.... especially under the influence.

i have somwhere a copy of a tune done by mark that i played in 6 rooms and recorded width shitty mics...... best smoking tune ever...... (except need some drums)

summat to do with drones.

any way cool tunes.

seve.
I am hoping someday to be able to play live with him, that way I can get smoking too. :)

loving the live onw.... the pitch bent vox bits are very cool and love the psuedo rythm drums...... top notch

gorgeous chrod sequences.....

steve.

listening to it now too 8)
Soniccat wrote:I am hoping someday to be able to play live with him
ahhhhhh; yeah :D

maybe Chuck will have us :hihi:

blaster78 wrote
loving the live onw.... the pitch bent vox bits are very cool and love the psuedo rythm drums...... top notch

gorgeous chrod sequences.....

steve.
Thanks Steve, yea the live thing is a blast to do. I set some sequences up before hand than just improvised on top, not really knowing where I was going so it was a good surprise to me that it worked. :)

mystahr wrote:listening to it now too 8)

I gave him a copy of Forming, if he likes it maybe I can convince him to give us a live gig at one of the Gathering events, and get paid too. :) That way he can pay for your trip over the pond. :D

Soniccat wrote:

I gave him a copy of Forming, if he likes it maybe I can convince him to give us a live gig at one of the Gathering events, and get paid too. :) That way he can pay for your trip over the pond. :D
:-o :-o :-o

:D

mystahr wrote:
Soniccat wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

late to this party but damn sweet piece,being carried away on the crest of an audio wave 8)

blaster78 wrote:
mystahr wrote:
Soniccat wrote:

and :-o

:-o

mystahr wrote:
blaster78 wrote:
mystahr wrote:
Soniccat wrote:

I went to Toronto to see him in concert with his band Ministry of Inside Things (very good) and got to meet him during one of the breaks (I went with srtd4 and his brother) gave him the forming cd and now am hoping for some airplay. :D

mystahr wrote:
blaster78 wrote:
mystahr wrote:
Soniccat wrote:

I went to Toronto to see him in concert with his band Ministry of Inside Things (very good) and got to meet him during one of the breaks (I went with srtd4 and his brother) gave him the forming cd and now am hoping for some airplay. :D

woooooot :)

vurt wrote
late to this party but damn sweet piece,being carried away on the crest of an audio wave
Thanks John, hope you waxed your mixing board. 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”