NEW Resonance and Kriminal Track - Your Life Spins By

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After a long KvR hiatus...

Your Life Spins By (Resonance Mix)

Big thanks to Kriminal for his original idea and loop material (and patience over the last 3 1/2 months). Amazing. 8)

Look for the Kriminal Mix coming in the near future!

***edit*** 192kbs is up
Last edited by Resonance on Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Res

Awesome Guys!
Good to "hear" you back Res.

Paul

Well, i love this. Res turned a simple idea into a full blown track of awesone sonicness. Cant wait to get my hands on his files for the remix, but this just blew me away. :D

Nuff 'spect and ting to Res.... 8)

BTW, put up a 192 at least ;)

Kriminal wrote:BTW, put up a 192 at least ;)
done. :lol:
-Res

I feel obliged to say, those who dont know Reasonance really should check out his work, he is one of the most talented musicians i know. Dont be put off by name being in the project ;)

don't give it up b you'll always be welcome here ;)

nice track.... very unresusual but I like it.

and yeah I second Dave on checking Resonance out... he's THE KvR Popstar (at least for me he is)

just been listening to some of your songs while driving round ...always makes me sing along...

you're songs (well the karaoke versions) are known in Duesseldorf :)

Res, cool to hear you (again). 8)

your voice reminds me Tom McRae a little. Very nice production. The song is musically very intersting and benefit from a top-notch production. i don't know what to say to be constructively critic.

thumbs up!

nice tune. Good vocals, a bit more interesting than what you normally hear around here.

I would have preferred some more electronic drums but that's just me being a technohead. Ie. no acoustic at all, he he.

Loads of details in the track, love that. 8)

very cool song... 8)

Ben

Just sneakily had a listen to some of the other songs under the Res directory in your site... You have a really good voice! and there are some excellant songs in there.. top stuff.. I wanna hear more!...:)

Ben

just grabbed them all in case this wasn't planned to leak thru ;)

fuckin' hell - Fragile like us has grown to a real song

multree wrote:f@#%&*' hell - Fragile like us has grown to a real song
:x

:lol:

Sneaky bastards. There WERE some rough demos and ideas for my EP in that lot.

Yeah, 'Fragile Like Us' is a complete song now - you've acquired the rough rough rough mix. Now I have to kill you... :hihi:
-Res

Resonance wrote:Now I have to kill you... :hihi:
I'd be honoured :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”