breathehope // shine demo

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey KVRers.

I haven't posted anything in a bit, so here I am. I've had the lyrics to this song bouncing around inside my head for a bit now, so I made up a weird creepish song to go with it. :)

http://breathehope.com/shinedemo.mp3 (its 4 megs)

you know, I'll go ahead and be a self critic, I don't think I will ever be that great of a programmer/mixer. I used mostly Ableton for this song, the new Operator is awesome, no? I recently finally got NI's Battery to work with my m-audio midi, so I played around with samples for beats for the first time on this song. I love homemade drums. Hey - I've come a long way since I made my debut here. Even if its crap, its such personal enrichment = big smiles. :D

I just wanna let anyone here know if you are interested in maybe having my vocals in your song, just pm me, or add me to your MSN. Send me lyrics and so on, I would like to try and experiment. I need all the practice I can get, vocally.

Oh & keep rockin on VURT <3
--------------------------------------------------
Lyrics to this song:

I look up to the sky
and what do I see?
I see the tears I've cried
I see you smile at me

heeeyah

I stole the stars away
stored them in my closet
they shine just for me
you shine just for me

heeeyah

The sunsets its glows
we walk as it flows down down down
the stars wait at home
they shine just for me

heeeyah

© breathehope

Very sweet Danielle. Nice "drum" work and great vocals
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Thank you :)

very nice, i really like this tune.

kind of like sigur ros meets glitch in the production. the vocals are very cool and almost fragile. the chorusy bit is fantastic where you use you voice more asan instrument.

this is a definate keeper for me, superb.

cheers,

steve.

Oh & keep rockin on VURT <3
:-o :oops:

not sure what ive done but i listened and i loved :love: :love: :love:

agree with blaster a certain icelandic glitch feel to the track,did i mention i love this :love: :love: :love:

nice one Danielle!
8)

did i mention i love this tune yet? :love:
seriously i cant stop listening,would love a cds worth of your stuff 8)

vurt wrote:did i mention i love this tune yet? :love:
seriously i cant stop listening,would love a cds worth of your stuff 8)
i know the feeling john :D

great song...

steve.

hey, i still have yor vocal for crying hearts, i lost the 75% finished porject in a computercrash back then and never got around to redo it, actually i kind of forgot about it, but well, i still love those vocals, so i'll start a fresh remix tonight :D

downloading shine now, expect some comments :)

wow, thanks for all the feedback :D I'm super suprised, this is the first thing I've done all by myself since crying hearts, I've been trying to work with other people (besides just doing everything by myself) to see where I can go with all this. This was really fun, and I glad you guys enjoyed it. :)

very nice work danielle

there's a great atmosphere in that one and i love the way you arranged it. i'm a big of that kind of loops too

maybe the song fade out too early, the listeners just have the time to enter your universe and then it ends, but that's just the opinion from an ambient freak.:wink:

anyway, i really enjoy to hear your progress since your first songs. keep on sharing them with us !!

yeah it does actually fade a bit early, I kinda get the same feeling, but I didn't have anymore lyrics :P silly me. I guess I could have made a bridge or something. Anyway, thank you :)

Such an interesting voice! Good one Danielle!

Cheers,
Gordon

thank you.

You are very welcome. Thanks for sharing :D

Return to “Music Cafe”