[well mixed?] Break Out + new song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

multree wrote:okay so now here's a little question for you ...which version do you like better

Bleed me white (acoustic)
Bleed me white

:?:
Def. the non-acoustic version IMO.

Gotta have that distorted 'rock' edge. 8)

WoJ

okay cool... so that's one vote for the ROACK version

Just listening to 'breakout' - after having it on me HD for aeons - apologies for the lateness :oops:
Its a good listen-while-driving-drums-on-the-steering-wheel type track :wink: Must admit at this point to not having the opportunity to listening to this on decent speakers :oops: - I'll get back to you again when I have 8)

I can't help feeling that the vox track needs a little more punch to make the track really shine - they sound like they are competing against the backing at times.
Is this the final version?

Cheers!

thanks,

well no I'm somewhat unhappy with the vocals, too... you're right... yesterday I finally stood up from my bed and sang in an upright position which kinda helped... so I'm gonna try it with this song, too....

singing while sitting in bed seems to be not the best way of doing things.... damn it was so comfortable

cheers,
mully

I've heard of a laid-back approach, but that's just ridiculous :hihi:
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

well the guy from Lemonheads sings his stuff lying flat on his back under the mixer..... I guess it's not that bad.... but sitting and squeezing in your chest doesn't seem to work for me ;)

cant link to bleed me white at all
:-o :shock:

yeah well my site is down... and I don't know what's up... sorry - maybe in a week

heya site is up again

Return to “Music Cafe”