ES2

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lots of them.

And one Ultrabeat.

Awesome work, from the composition (nice chord changes) through the mix!

The initial juxtaposition of the slow pad with the fast, disco-ish drum pattern seemed a bit odd, but then everything falls in place; the running tenor-range line, near the beginning and again in the fade, is especially cool...

Maybe the fade is a little sudden (or maybe I just want MORE)?
If you like 80s retro sounds, check out my latest tune…

Gamemusic electro fusion jazz?

snooky wrote:Gamemusic electro fusion jazz?
8)

PaulSC wrote:The initial juxtaposition of the slow pad with the fast, disco-ish drum pattern seemed a bit odd, but then everything falls in place; the running tenor-range line, near the beginning and again in the fade, is especially cool...
Thanks for listening and commenting. Interesting that you latch on to the "tenor". My idea in writing this was doing kind of an electronic big band, with a tenor sax solo running through large parts of it, and then a theme/melody section from trumpets and trombones.

I'll see if I can stretch it a bit more.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I was ok with the beginning........not really my kind of thing I prefer a good song.......but you know it takes all sorts... anyway I thought it really lost the plot when Thunderbirds or whoever it was arrived and stole the scene.
Am I being too honest here.....sorry maybe I should have said echoes of Techno pacman...
I'm not a musician I am a music-fan looking for NEW music...............

Mini-malist wrote:Am I being too honest here.....sorry maybe I should have said echoes of Techno pacman...
No, I think I know what you mean. Synthesized brass and I don't get along terribly well. I'll see if I can tinker with it a bit.

i couldn't get the track to download

Don't know what to say. It has worked for other people, and I haven't changed anything.

Tim Follin on acid. Sounds good!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Return to “Music Cafe”