august contest ... GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jens wrote:dunno what you're up to... :? - are you joking?
:hihi:

(I neeeeeeed a vaaacaaaatiooon....)
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Jens wrote:the pic has been taken by me with my digicam yesterday morning after having breakfast there at the beach and it's seriously and definetely NOT photoshopped!
LYING BASTARD!

I believed you at first, that photoshop wasn't used in that picture.

...then I noticed some curious little dots in the distance, and I wondered:"What might they be"?

SO I blew them up. Imagine my surprise when I found that the dots were in fact people in the distance...or one person, anyway.

SO, I ask you this, lying bastard, if photoshop wasn't used in this picture, HOW THE FCUK CAN DAVID HASSELHOFF BE IN TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME??????

-S.

He can because he's a hero!!! :mad:

"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:He can because he's a hero!!! :mad:
And popular in Germany, if those reports are to believed... :hihi:

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

Germans love Hasselhoff, when we are on vacation @ east or north sea here, we're hunting him because he's so smart and smells like eternal beach success :lol:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote:Germans love Hasselhoff, when we are on vacation @ east or north sea here, we're hunting him because he's so smart and smells like eternal beach success :lol:
Well, AFAIK that makes two ethnic groups that adore Hasselhoof -- the Germans and those *other* people from outer space.

...xander wrote:Well, AFAIK that makes two ethnic groups that adore Hasselhoof -- the Germans and those *other* people from outer space.

Who is a similar outstanding guy for the guys in japan and their ethnic binoculars? :?:
Symphony Nr.1

Symphony Nr.1

Markleford wrote:
jens wrote:He can because he's a hero!!! :mad:
And popular in Germany, if those reports are to believed... :hihi:

- m
not really... :-o

...but wait - I guess he's very popular in France and the Netherlands - they are known to love cheese there... :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:there's no photoshop applied (apart from compression of course) :shock:
did you run it through a master limiter as well - always a good ploy.

I feel a touch of chorus might beef it up as well.

:roll:

:D

DSP

Return to “Music Cafe”