some old stuff from me - free album download!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey
i just noticed that i still have my first album
on my website.
So i decided to make it available for u for free download.

Enjoy - but be careful it's sometimes very harsh :evil:

http://www.bollwerk-music.de/mp3/album/ ... part_I.zip
Last edited by verstaerker on Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

good thing it's for free then...

and u are free to write an little review too :)

c'mon guys - some words how crappy my old tunes are

Is this the same one you were selling before? Or was that Volume II?

Well I'm pleased to say I've been enjoying them for good while now, and I would recommened them to anyone who likes some riotous noise. It's sort of :bang: meets :smack: via :-o.

:D
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

dystonia_ek wrote:Is this the same one you were selling before? Or was that Volume II?
no i'm still selling Part II :D

this is part I which is actually sold out 8)

very nice, i cant say i'd ever buy this kinda stuff tho, a bit too ambient for me :D and it did get a bit harsh after a bit for me.

Still it was nice to listen to something different for a change.

Btw, nice little choir interlude thing! :hihi:

WoJ wrote:very nice, i cant say i'd ever buy this kinda stuff tho, a bit too ambient for me :D and it did get a bit harsh after a bit for me.

Still it was nice to listen to something different for a change.

Btw, nice little choir interlude thing! :hihi:
glad that u didn't take it too serious 8)

i made this album without caring a lot about style (industrial? noise? techno? who cares?) and mastering - just for pure fun of it ! :D :D :D

verstaerker wrote:
dystonia_ek wrote:Is this the same one you were selling before? Or was that Volume II?
no i'm still selling Part II :D

this is part I which is actually sold out 8)
That's what I thought - and the download seemed to confirm it.
Good stuff overall, though it seems almost like more of a rough sketch for Part II, which hits harder. Still much fun to be had, though!

dystonia_ek wrote: Good stuff overall, though it seems almost like more of a rough sketch for Part II, which hits harder. Still much fun to be had, though!
thanks for listening and i'm glad to hear that u like it a bit :)

that's quite true - during this first album i developed my general musical ideas - on the second part i focused
more on sounds, arrangement and to sound more diversified.

I personally still like this first release but some tracks are really crap others are still my favourites
like itonal, netonal and the very harsh ketonal :-o

Well talking of the new album, any idea when Novatune are implementing payment by credit card? I always have problems with Paypal when trying to pay them. :(

i know they're preparing it - it should be available within the next few weeks :)

This is excellent. I think I've heard bits from part 2 that you've posted here (I've heard something, just not sure what). Not fresh enough in my memory to compare, but there is a certain recklessness going on in these tracks that I quite like.

Cheers.

verstaerker wrote:i know they're preparing it - it should be available within the next few weeks :)
Sweet. 8) :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”