UberMod feature requests

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I'm recently rediscovering the UberMod plugin and I really enjoy it. :)

Here are some feature requests that will make Ubermod the "best" IMO.

-An octave down switch (probably located besides the "speed" switch within the Warp tab maybe?) A possible upgrade to this would be a pitch shift parameter instead.

This is very important since many times one wants pitched down copies/delay doubles to help blend/glue the spectrum of instruments together in a mix.

I use the Waves Doubler only for that feature atm, having this possibility within UberMod would be simply great! :tu:

Alternatively, the pitch shift effect could be implemented to partially affect delay complexes within certain modes at a push of a button. (i.e. the 6TapRandom mode could have 3 delay lines pitched but the other 3 not. )

-Another cool implementation would be a HQ switch. It is obvious to me that UberMod sounds significantly more clear and detailed running @ 96k, would it be possible to offer similar quality for 44.1k for example via oversampling or something?

A Valhalla plugin capable of simple/basic pitch shifts to clever pitch shift complexes and harmonizers would sure be interesting! :tu:

Return to “Valhalla DSP”