couple bugs in VintageVerb

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

running Reaper 4.76 everything is x64
edit: windows 7 x64

1. When i lock the mix knob, close the plugin window. re-open the window, and the mix knob is unlocked.

2. when i drag instances over each other, the text in the color mode window gets garbled:

edit 2: it looks like the ends of some words are affected too eg. SizH
Last edited by mike the mental on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Also, I sort of discovered that only one between vintageverb and freqecho show up in the Windows application uninstall panel (windows 7 x64 pro). I guess the two plugins share the same setup id?

Thanks,
Mario

mike the mental wrote:running Reaper 4.76 everything is x64
edit: windows 7 x64

2. when i drag instances over each other, the text in the color mode window gets garbled:

edit 2: it looks like the ends of some words are affected too eg. SizH
I'm more concerned that the fonts in your second instance aren't Futura. That is just weird. Has anyone else seen this with two or more instances of the Valhalla plugins in Windows 7/8 Reaper?

Sean Costello

mabian wrote:Also, I sort of discovered that only one between vintageverb and freqecho show up in the Windows application uninstall panel (windows 7 x64 pro). I guess the two plugins share the same setup id?

Thanks,
Mario
This is probably a copy/paste error when creating the FreqEcho installer. I'll fix this in the next update.

mike the mental wrote:1. When i lock the mix knob, close the plugin window. re-open the window, and the mix knob is unlocked.
I wanted to mention that I've seen this bug with all of the Valhalla plugins so far, including ValhallaPlate. The MIX knob does seem to stay locked, but the indicator that "dims" the knob (or slider) always reverts back to an un-dimmed state upon closing and re-opening the plugin window.

I am running Windows 7 x64 with Reaper 5.1. I'll have to see if it also does this on my Mac machine with Reaper and Logic.

Nick

Return to “Valhalla DSP”