Rack extensions

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Martin!

Thank's for the great VAZ Modular updates!

Any chance to see VAZ in Reason?

http://www.propellerheads.se/news/rackextensions/

Best regards,
Erik

I have an NDA to sign and send back... first thing will be to have a look at the SDK when that arrives.

Martin

MadGav wrote:I have an NDA to sign and send back... first thing will be to have a look at the SDK when that arrives.

Martin
Nice! :)

The first thing I thought when seeing the Reason announcement: "Splendid, now MadGav can whip up a real modular to put in the rack."

I love Reason, and actually use it more than hosts/plugins...but with their rabid pursuit of DAW-ness these last few years they've dropped the ball on instruments (besides Kong). This is a great way to address that shortcoming.

This would be very interesting if it happens. Amd would work on mac too :)

My god. Something like VAZ in the Reason rack would be quite interesting.

I'm not sure that a full on modular could be done in Reason but perhaps something in between. Like a modular but with a fixed set of modules (i.e. 4 VCO, 2 VCF, 2 VCA's, 4 ENV's, 4 LFO's etc) but still free in how you connect the devices.

Interesting - for one thing this might mean there will finally be a Mac version of Vaz Modular

also if Vaz Modular RE retained its ability to host VST's that could be a back door for opening up Reason to any plugin (if Props would allow it)

Or even VAZ 2010 (like one synth setup) would be quite nice. :)

aMUSEd wrote:Interesting - for one thing this might mean there will finally be a Mac version of Vaz Modular

also if Vaz Modular RE retained its ability to host VST's that could be a back door for opening up Reason to any plugin (if Props would allow it)
I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that Props will never allow rack extensions to host other executables.

If VAZ becomes a RE I would leave Cubase and buy a Mac.... and be very, very happy! ;)

I would pay alot for it!

Kire wrote:If VAZ becomes a RE I would leave Cubase and buy a Mac.... and be very, very happy! ;)

I would pay alot for it!

Hi!

Any news about the RE-format Martin? :)

Not likely to happen anytime soon.

Martin

Return to “VAZ Synths”