Weird sounds shunji

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
when I opended older projects (made in FL10 on 32Bit, WinXP) the shunji sounds weird. It can recall old presets and sounds crackling, dirty and cutting. Not the smooth warming sounds I used for my retrobeats. I really need to get this sound back because I never heard a synth like that ever again.

Hallo,
wenn ich den shunji auf meinem Win7, 64bit System öffne erhalte ich schrecklichen Sound der nichts mehr mit dem gemein hat was ich ursprünglich verwendete. Bitte helft mir, ich kann sonst einige meiner besten Beats nicht öffnen und habe noch nie einen vergleichbaren Synth gehört. Wenn ihr ein Produkt mit gleichem Klang kennt, freue ich mich auf die Empfehlung - ich kaufe es sofort.
Hey,
always looking for people to work with. If you like to design some Music or Sounds for your PC Game, Homepage or need an instrumental for your HipHopTune - call me. Lets see where we can go.

Beatpresse wrote:Hello,
when I opended older projects (made in FL10 on 32Bit, WinXP) the shunji sounds weird. It can recall old presets and sounds crackling, dirty and cutting. Not the smooth warming sounds I used for my retrobeats. I really need to get this sound back because I never heard a synth like that ever again.

Hallo,
wenn ich den shunji auf meinem Win7, 64bit System öffne erhalte ich schrecklichen Sound der nichts mehr mit dem gemein hat was ich ursprünglich verwendete. Bitte helft mir, ich kann sonst einige meiner besten Beats nicht öffnen und habe noch nie einen vergleichbaren Synth gehört. Wenn ihr ein Produkt mit gleichem Klang kennt, freue ich mich auf die Empfehlung - ich kaufe es sofort.
there is some option in the settings of FLStudio to set Audio processing to off when opening a plugin with that done the prob should be gone.

Return to “HG Fortune”