Trouble at the Hollow Sun website...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's been a spot of bother at HS.com recently...

My web hoster started buggering me around something rotten (remember the Bass Station Freepack debacle?) so I have switched web hosting. My previous web hoster was none too pleased about this and made the transition as painful as possible which, combined with a bit of confusion with the new hosts, made for a jerky house move.

A side effect of this though is that the blog went. No big deal really - I'm not sure how many people visited it and it was a bloody spam magnet. It was also a bit of an overhead to maintain and frankly, I'd rather keep people informed of things at my sites or, indeed, here. I never really got the point of blogs anyway!

Anyway, HS all seems to be settled now and I think everything's ok. If you spot anything, please let me know.

You might want to be a little more polite than this fella who goes by the (appropriate) name of 'disturbed' who posted a comment at a music blog...

"This is a rip. I went to hollowsun to download and sure enough none of the "freepacks!" or any free sounds are available to download!!!. This is a load of crap. I really wanted to fiddle around with the samples from that site but NOOOOO it has to be unavailable on server!"

:hihi:

And for those who tried and gave up with Bass Station download's previous 4kb/s speed, try again - should be a lot more respectable now.

Cheers,

Steve

Sorry to hear of your trouble - I did enjoy the blog while it lasted though.
"are we there yet?"

So you were the one who read it :wink:

Yeah - sorry about that but in hindsight, the time I spent updating that could have been better used making sounds ... or having a beer ... or both!! ... so I am not too distressed at its demise to be honest - one less thing to do!

Maybe when (if) things quieten down, I'll get back to it.

Cheers,

Steve

Return to “Hollow Sun”