Diamond Jubilee Special...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not Hollow Sun's Diamond Jubilee, obviously, but in commemoration of Her Maj's diamond jubilee celebrations here in the UK (and elsewhere in The Commonwealth), we have decided to dignify the occasion with a special offer...

We've assembled a varied and diverse range of organ sounds from our dusty archives ... B3s to cathedral, pipe and church organs and a whole host of various synthesised organs. There's control over level, distortion, cabinet simulation, rotary cabinet and reverb with which to tailor your sound. There's also a second page to tailor velocity response, velocity curve, tuning, key range and pitch bend range...

It also comes with 35 presets of varied organ sounds to suit almost any musical application and all wrapped up in jolly handsome, commemorative panel especially for the occasion. They are also very 'lite' and programmed and optimised 'old skool sampling' stylee so won't trouble your computer's memory or CPU usage.

I shan't decieve you by pretending that this is a definitive collection of ultimate organ sounds with detailed control over every minute detail but they're a jolly handy and great sounding collection to have in your sonic arsenal and play nicely in a mix.

So put out the tressle tables and lay on the gingham tablecloths, put up the bunting and raise a glass of ginger beer to her long standing regal loveliness, Queen Elizabeth II!

Vital Organs is available now for a paltry £2.00. That's 17.5p (or, in proper British money, 3/6d!) per sound - or 27¢ in our ex-colonial cousins' denomonation - for a limited time throughout June.

DETAILS

Cheers,

Stephen

P.S. You might like to avoid using Safari when ordering as some people are still experiencing a problem with that which we are still trying to track down. Firefox is recommended.

----------

NOTE : Requires the full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or Kontakt 5. It WILL work with the free Kontakt Player but only in 'demo' mode and the session will be time limited. Please be aware of this before ordering.

Stephen, this is a great little collection!! For two pounds I can't imagine anyone being dissatisfied, but on the contrary, I am very satisfied indeed, and can find a lot of good uses for it.

later,
John

Hi, this is great, I've been using it for the past hour, thanks!

Just 1 thing - I'm getting files missing for the B3 Jazz organ - B3JAZZCOMP_*.wav - total of 9 files. They are not in the samples folder...

WT

it's cheap but is there a sample of how it sounds?

Soon.

citrustreemedia.com wrote:Hi, this is great, I've been using it for the past hour, thanks!
:)
citrustreemedia.com wrote:Just 1 thing - I'm getting files missing for the B3 Jazz organ - B3JAZZCOMP_*.wav - total of 9 files. They are not in the samples folder...
Buggering arse - you're right! How queer - it loads fine here but must be referencing those samples elsewhere on my Difference Engine here!

I'll sort it out for all those who've bought thus far.

Bugger! :(

Cheers,

Stephen

Caine123 wrote:it's cheap but is there a sample of how it sounds?
There are two there now which I did this evening...

IN REGALIA TRIUMPHUS

IN REGALIA SOLEMNIS

Both represent the 'churchier' aspect of the collection because that's my background - cathedral chorister as a lad and all that before branching out into weird beard retro electronica but whatever... should give you a little taste until I can get some funky boys in to do demos of the other organ noises (not my forté!).

More demos anon.

Cheers,

Stephen

Buggering arse - you're right! How queer - it loads fine here but must be referencing those samples elsewhere on my Difference Engine here!

I'll sort it out for all those who've bought thus far.
Nice one. Glad it's not my fault!

WT

^^^^
Check your email for an Update link
:)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I didn't get the email. Has the main zip file been updated? It's not that big, so maybe I can just re-download it while my link's still valid?

bbaggins wrote:I didn't get the email. Has the main zip file been updated? It's not that big, so maybe I can just re-download it while my link's still valid?
That might work.

I can always send you another link if it doesn't.

Cheers,

Stephen

Thank you very much for solving the missing samples issue.
Everything is working fine now.

Excellent! :)

Very nice sound set!
A quit often called "no brainer".

Just want to say thanks a lot :tu:

Glad you like it. :)

Return to “Hollow Sun”