Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Vox Continental Drawbar Problem

pleasewinner
KVRer

22 posts since 31 Oct, 2013

Postby pleasewinner; Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm Vox Continental Drawbar Problem

On the control panel I am having trouble with the sawtooth drawbars. Both the 4' and Rank IV are reading -7.3 db and do not move when the knob is rotated. The rotation has no effect on the sound either. Any help is appreciated, absolutely loving the sound.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

14746 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:38 pm Re: Vox Continental Drawbar Problem

Hello!

Yes, it seems that a bugette happened to Steve when he was scripting this. I have fixed this but we never got around updating those old Kontakt 3 products. I only have Kontakt 4.2.4 here, so try this NKI if you're not using Kontakt 3 (I hope - nobody should anymore! :)) and enjoy Vox Conti without bugs :)

Vox Continental.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pleasewinner
KVRer

22 posts since 31 Oct, 2013

Postby pleasewinner; Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 am Re: Vox Continental Drawbar Problem

Awesome. Worked like a charm, thanks for your help. I will continue buying these great sounds with confidence. Good to know you are keeping these alive and there to lend a hand, FairDragon. :wink:

Moderator: hollowsun

Return to Hollow Sun