Unable to place order on Hollow Sun site...

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have tried for two days to place an order for Hollow Sun software using both a Mastercard and Paypal. When I try to make payment, this message appears almost instantly - so fast that I find it hard to believe that any attempt was made to process the payment...

Order Failed

We regret that your payment or order could not be accepted. There are many reasons why this might occur. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.

What do I need to do to purchase your products?

Thanks,

Scott

Hello, Scott!

This is very weird and didn't happen yet. I see you've been able to download the freepacks, which is exactly the same cart method (except no payment is involved)... Since this is beyond my influence, I'd urge you to contact FastSpring support and see what's up with them. Perhaps they had some temporary issues. In any case, they should be able to help you out with purchasing, if there are any issues happening still!

Thanks for the quick response EvilDragon!

I am unable to reach Fastspring support - they only provide support for the seller and then only by way of a ticketing system. Is there any way I can pay Hollow Sun directly (Paypal) so that I can buy your fabulous products? This is weird and frustrating. I've never had a similar problem.

Curious... are there any USA users who have successfully bought a Hollow Sun plugin recently?

Thanks again,

Scott

Success!!!

Got a message from Fastspring support asking me to try the purchase again and it worked :-). Thanks for the help and great products!

Scott

Glad it all came together!

Enjoy HS products :)

(By the way, about 50% of our purchases come from the USA, so I'm not sure what happened here!)

Return to “Hollow Sun”