Spline updates

Official support for: photosounder.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I totally forgot that i had bought this thing a couple years ago and have really started using it (finally). I was just wondering if there has been any updates for it. And if so how to i check for them? Im currently on 1.0.9.

Thanks!

Crimsonghost wrote:I totally forgot that i had bought this thing a couple years ago and have really started using it (finally). I was just wondering if there has been any updates for it. And if so how to i check for them? Im currently on 1.0.9.

Thanks!
1.0.9 is the latest, 1.1 will come out soonish (I just have a thing to finish before I can finish 1.1). Since you're on KVR you can follow it here http://www.kvraudio.com/product/splinee ... otosounder since I update it when there's a new version out.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

Is SplineEQ still being actively developed?

Naenyn wrote:Is SplineEQ still being actively developed?
Yep, as I just said in that other thread:
A_SN wrote:I'm reorganising most of the code (because it's a big mess with copies of the same code across functions and projects, with some versions more advanced than others) and putting all the stuff that all my recent projects use into a common library (which I will then open source), when it's done I will make SplineEQ use that library and release a new and improved version of SplineEQ.
The reason why I didn't release a new version of SplineEQ in so long is basically because I did so many pretty deep changes in the code with Spiral, replicating all those changes to SplineEQ was never catching up, so making a common library for all my projects to share the same code is going to make maintaining all my projects on the same level of advancement much easier. When it comes to proper organisation of code I'm always a bit late to the punch and resist doing what I must do until things are barely workable anymore :D.

good to hear!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Then rejoice, for things are happening (finally, one might say...)! Also I need input to polish it: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&t=413311

Return to “Photosounder”