Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
A_SN
KVRian
 
888 posts since 6 May, 2008, from Poland

Postby A_SN; Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:28 am Photosounder 1.9 with live synthesis is out!

I just released it today, let me know how you like the live synthesis! (in the Options menu)

http://photosounder.com/download.php

Changes since version 1.8.3 :
    Live Synthesis mode added, it makes any change to the image heard instantly with no interruption
    Cursor-controlled playback
    Option to dump/save live synthesis output to an audio file
    Image rotation has been changed to make the image keep the same dimensions, can be applied on individual layers in multi-layer images
    Layers and groups of layers can be disabled
    Fixed layer list in menu in the Mac version to display more than just the names of the layers
    Various bug fixes, improvements and optimisations
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral
acousmod
KVRist
 
409 posts since 27 Jan, 2004, from France

Postby acousmod; Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

Yeah !!!
wakax
KVRAF
 
1766 posts since 21 Mar, 2002, from Timisoara, Romania

Postby wakax; Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 am

for some strange reason, windows download doesnt work ...
A_SN
KVRian
 
888 posts since 6 May, 2008, from Poland

Postby A_SN; Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 am

wakax wrote:for some strange reason, windows download doesnt work ...

Oops my bad, I forgot to test the demo download after I changed the code, now it's fixed :) thanks for letting me know.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral
lofty
KVRist
 
158 posts since 13 Nov, 2011

Postby lofty; Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am

Hi

"If you already own the full version of Photosounder you need to download it using the link you received by e-mail"

but the file at this link via email is still for 1.8.3 (mac version)

How do I access this full new version? Can I just download the demo and install?
A_SN
KVRian
 
888 posts since 6 May, 2008, from Poland

Postby A_SN; Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 am

lofty wrote:Hi

"If you already own the full version of Photosounder you need to download it using the link you received by e-mail"

but the file at this link via email is still for 1.8.3 (mac version)

How do I access this full new version? Can I just download the demo and install?

I guess that at the bottom of the download page it says your license has expired. I haven't taken care of the website part of it yet (I'm still not 100% done with all the changes for the website that this new version requires, just thought I'd share early) but basically it's a $19 update.

EDIT: I added the appropriate PayPal button for the upgrade at the bottom.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2377 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 pm

A_SN wrote:
EDIT: I added the appropriate PayPal button for the upgrade at the bottom.


Hmmm can't find it. Where did you add that?

So for the 1.9 update it's $19, that's right?
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
A_SN
KVRian
 
888 posts since 6 May, 2008, from Poland

Postby A_SN; Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Neon Breath wrote:
A_SN wrote:
EDIT: I added the appropriate PayPal button for the upgrade at the bottom.


Hmmm can't find it. Where did you add that?

So for the 1.9 update it's $19, that's right?

When you use your own download link with the serial and everything, provided that your license is expired, you should see it at the bottom of the download page.

And yes, that's correct, then you get every update for free until v1.10 (or v2.0) excluded unless such a new major version is released within 6 months of you buying the license/upgrade.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2377 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 pm

A_SN wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:
A_SN wrote:
EDIT: I added the appropriate PayPal button for the upgrade at the bottom.


Hmmm can't find it. Where did you add that?

So for the 1.9 update it's $19, that's right?

When you use your own download link with the serial and everything, provided that your license is expired, you should see it at the bottom of the download page.

And yes, that's correct, then you get every update for free until v1.10 (or v2.0) excluded unless such a new major version is released within 6 months of you buying the license/upgrade.


Ok thanks for the precision !
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
lahazard
KVRer
 
8 posts since 13 Sep, 2010, from SW Virginia

Postby lahazard; Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I've been looking forward to the update. Order placed for renewal. Thanks for all the work you have been putting in to this.
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2377 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm

I still don't get how to update. Anyone who did it can help?

I've purchased my 1.9 update licence but I can't find anywhere where to download the 1.9 version. In my original licence link email it still says ''Your license has expired. You can renew your license for $19 using the button below:'', but I already did that of course. No trace of my new 1.9 version... Where can I download the 1.9 version of Photosounder now?

Cheers folks
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
A_SN
KVRian
 
888 posts since 6 May, 2008, from Poland

Postby A_SN; Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:41 am

Neon Breath wrote:I still don't get how to update. Anyone who did it can help?

I've purchased my 1.9 update licence but I can't find anywhere where to download the 1.9 version. In my original licence link email it still says ''Your license has expired. You can renew your license for $19 using the button below:'', but I already did that of course. No trace of my new 1.9 version... Where can I download the 1.9 version of Photosounder now?

Cheers folks

Sorry about that, those things are handled manually and I'm abroad without a computer (making a dentist rich). I'll go back home tomorrow, then I can do the upgrade and send you the new version. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2377 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 am

A_SN wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:I still don't get how to update. Anyone who did it can help?

I've purchased my 1.9 update licence but I can't find anywhere where to download the 1.9 version. In my original licence link email it still says ''Your license has expired. You can renew your license for $19 using the button below:'', but I already did that of course. No trace of my new 1.9 version... Where can I download the 1.9 version of Photosounder now?

Cheers folks

Sorry about that, those things are handled manually and I'm abroad without a computer (making a dentist rich). I'll go back home tomorrow, then I can do the upgrade and send you the new version. Sorry about the inconvenience.


Oh! Didn't know that­. All cool, thanks for the update.
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2377 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 am

A_SN wrote:Sorry about that, those things are handled manually and I'm abroad without a computer (making a dentist rich). I'll go back home tomorrow, then I can do the upgrade and send you the new version. Sorry about the inconvenience.


Just throwing an idea here, but you could maybe mention that on the Buy page of your website. So that way people are aware that it's normal to not receive the licence and download link before a few hours / days... :wink:
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
User avatar
werp
KVRAF
 
1752 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:30 pm Re: Photosounder 1.9 with live synthesis is out!

Photosounder: has it died or is it still breathing?
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.
Next

Moderator: A_SN

Return to Photosounder