loud notes SOLVED

Official support for: indiginus.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using the updated script for a few days now without any problems.

Hey, Tracy, I guess it must have been something in the project I had loaded, although I wasn't using a preset. I deleted Kontakt from the project, re-inserted it, loaded Torch, and now all seems to be well. I opened a new project in Reaper, inserted Kontakt, loaded Torch, and all seems to be well there also. I'm loading the nki dated 11/2/2014. Thanks, and I'll let you know if anything happens, Milton.

Great. Thanks, Milt.

Well, I'm having this problem again. I'm using the nki dated 11-02. I tried removing Kontakt from the project, re-loaded it, no help. I tried opening kontakt in a new, clean project, but still getting the loud notes. I adjusted the velocity fader from 109 to 127, but that didn't help either. I would think that it is my midi controller keyboard, but this is not happening on any other instruments. TC, can you think of anything that might be causing this? Thanks a lot, Milt.

Milt,

Can you tell if it is happening at a certain velocity every time?

Also, send me a midi file where it occurs.

TC, I've been working on this, trying a lot of different scenarios, and come to the conclusion that the problem may not be Torch. My midi controller is really old, and it may be doing weird things to the velocity. I'm going to keep trying to figure out what's going on, and I will update you when I know something. Thanks for your help, Milt.

Ok, Milt.
I use an old Roland A-70 in my studio, which I love, but once in a while a note will go bad and send random velocity data. This means taking the thing apart, removing the keyboard, and cleaning the contacts with alcohol and Q-tips. If this is the case, it would be consistently the same keys giving you the problem.

I used a Roland U20 for a controller for a while, had to do the same thing. I'm gonna keep working on this and will keep you up to date.

Return to “Indiginus”