Getting error on Stylus RMX...please help needed

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I installed today Stylus RMX v1.5 and everything was great perfectly working. Then I installed v1.9.3f update and suddenly there where no libraries. I wanted to uninstall it and re-install the v1.5 but there was no way to uninstall it...i had to do it manually. I also googled the uninstallation issue but I didn't come up with any solution. So I went to C: and deleted the spectrasonics file and then i deleted the .dll element from the vstplugins folder also in C:

I re-installed Stylus RMX v1.5 the same way i did the first time and ever since when i open it on fl studio i get this error "Missing element on Part 1: Default/< Please Select a Directory/ Sound Check. Can't find this element. This may be because it is not currently installed on this computer or has been moved to a different folder."

I googled that too but still got absolutely nothing so please help me since i really like stylus rmx and i want to use it.

I hope u can help me... :( :( :help:

If you succesfully authorized RMX, you shoud already have an account at the Spectrasonics site. In hat case, login at http://support.spectrasonics.net/ .They will help you better than us.

If your problem happened before authorization, you can get in contact with them here:

info-at-spectrasonics-dot-net

thnx I'll give it a try...

djmatthewgr wrote:thnx I'll give it a try...
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem, and there is nothing about it
on the support site.

thanks, zmies

djmatthewgr wrote:thnx I'll give it a try...
Hey man, did u get the answer? I have the SAME exact problem right now with my Macbook. running El Capitan 10.11.6

PLEASE RESPOND

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”