Behringer BCR2000 and Windows 10?

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BCR 2000 worked nice on windows 10 but now on windows 11 I can install the drivers but ableton doesn’t recognise the controller, anybody else has problems with bcr2000 on win 11 ?

Just use an external USB PCIe card and it till work.

viewtopic.php?p=8004238#p8004238

sacer wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:19 am BCR 2000 worked nice on windows 10 but now on windows 11 I can install the drivers but ableton doesn’t recognise the controller, anybody else has problems with bcr2000 on win 11 ?
Dang, really ?! Not tried it since my win10->11 update but I hope there's a solution, love that little thing !

I'd been using this third party script in Ableton so maybe this will be still be OK in A11/Win11 -> https://isotonikstudios.com/product/behringer-bcr-xl/

I am on usb 2 / it worked with win 10 without problems, I think it now refers to win 11 that it doesn’t work.
Can anybody test his bcr2000 with win 11 ?

Just installed the bcr2000 drivers and Ableton 11 found it and automatically mapped it as a Control Surface immediately. Have you tried selecting it manually in the MIDI list of control surfaces in Preferences -> 'Link Tempo Midi' ?

mcbpete wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:50 pm Just installed the bcr2000 drivers and Ableton 11 found it and automatically mapped it as a Control Surface immediately. Have you tried selecting it manually in the MIDI list of control surfaces in Preferences -> 'Link Tempo Midi' ?
yes it worked on win 10, on win 11 it''s now orange in ableton, and i don't get any controll into ableton

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”