Tonespace 2 & cubase 5.5: does anyone have it working?

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Title basically says it all. I can not get midi data from tonespace to any other vst synth. It used to work in previous versions... so does anyone have this combo working?

Cheers

Erik

Erik, the appendix of the hypercyclic manual
contains instructions on how to wire things up in Cubase 4. Tonespace configuration would be quite similar. This might work for 5.5 as well. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can test with a recent Cubase version myself.
tonespace / hypercyclic

Tnx for your reply! Unfortunately it does not work. To be sure I downloaded hypercyclic as well... I followed instructions for both, but both have the same result. The internal synth is working fine but as soon as I direct the midi out to my vst synth, no reaction. Just to be sure, here a screenshot:

Appreciate the help!

Erik

tested tonespace here with Cubase 6. Works fine.
In your screenshot the volume on the Sylenth vst seems to be too low. Can you try cranking the volume slider up?
tonespace / hypercyclic

mucoder wrote:tested tonespace here with Cubase 6. Works fine.
In your screenshot the volume on the Sylenth vst seems to be too low. Can you try cranking the volume slider up?
higher volume... check... no difference.. as you can see in the picture below, the synth track (model e-02) does not recieve any midi input. The blue-ish graph on the hypercyclic is on, buit no midi input in the synth track.

so if you record the model-e track while hypercyclic or tonespace is playing, no midi is recorded in the model-e track?
tonespace / hypercyclic

exactly

if you hit F11, is the on/off switch next to hypercyclic/tonespace VST set to on?

if that's not it, then I'm at my wits end I'm afraid. Here the procedure described in the user guide works fine with Cubase 6 and I remember it used to work with CB4/4.5 as well...
tonespace / hypercyclic

hmmm.. bummer.. then we are out of our wits... going to check on the cubase forum!

stupid me / us

I am using the 64 bit version of cubase. So I had to rewrap them with Jbridge and now it works a lot better.. not perfect yet, but it will be allright!

Return to “mucoder”