new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but AmpKit+ just came out with their update and is now on the bus!

I love AmpKit+. Cool news.

8)
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Mixtikl 5

I broke down and bought Meteor today. Bought glitch breaks too. Weeee!

Audiobus is pretty simple and straightforward with Meteor. Now we're talkin! Now that Beatmaker 2 is on board too, plus AmpKit+, I think some serious ipad contained recording is in order.

Pleased that so many are getting on board!

On another note - both Glitchbreaks and Meteor are really great apps!

Have to wait awhile now to buy Auria. I've used up my apps budget this month with Grain Science, Glitchbreaks, Meteor, and iMini.

(Thanks fellow app enthusiasts that listed those best synths and noisemakers in an earlier thread!)

To Audiobus - excellent work with the fast updates!
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Yeah, I like Meteor a lot too! I originally was skeptical about it, but I've been very pleased with it--especially since it has audiobus now. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Sinusoid

Hurray!
Finally, The App Previously Known As Fairlight!
Peter Vogel CMI
Haven't updated yet, can't wait until the end of the office hours

Reactable mobile.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Loopseque, this time for real...

Live Guitar is on the bus.
Patrick H. Madden/Secret Base Design

MusicStudio 2.2
Instant human just add coffee

i emailed Virsyn today and asked about Addictive supporting AudioBus and got this response from Harry:

We're about to release Audiobus ( and many other features ) for Addictive Synth in the next days. It should be available in about 1-2 weeks. Our other iOS Apps will get Audiobus also in future releases.

I had thought i would purchase it tonight - but after reading a post above about how they were expecting to release it back in December - i think i'll wait until i see it with my own eyes first. But does sound very promising! Still though, a little tweet or news article on their website would've been much appreciated.

halftone wrote:i emailed Virsyn today and asked about Addictive supporting AudioBus and got this response from Harry:

We're about to release Audiobus ( and many other features ) for Addictive Synth in the next days. It should be available in about 1-2 weeks. Our other iOS Apps will get Audiobus also in future releases.

I had thought i would purchase it tonight - but after reading a post above about how they were expecting to release it back in December - i think i'll wait until i see it with my own eyes first. But does sound very promising! Still though, a little tweet or news article on their website would've been much appreciated.
I REALLY hope this turns out to be true, because it is one of my favorite synths, and it sounds REALLY good! :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Werkbench. But they broke the graphics. It was launched as a steampunk beatbox. But now it's just pretty run if the mill.

BiancaNeve wrote:Werkbench. But they broke the graphics. It was launched as a steampunk beatbox. But now it's just pretty run if the mill.
I like the look a lot better now, myself....

A lot of people prefer the new look. But they should have kept an option for the old look. I wouldn't have bought it in the first place if it had looked like this. So I'm miffed to find that it's gone all conventional.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”