Cubasis Sample Projects?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone! I use the Mac OSX version of Cubase 6 and might be interested in purchasing an iPad and Cubasis in the future. However, I use Cubase 6.0.6 and not 6.5.x, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to import Cubasis projects correctly. The import function DOES appear in my version of Cubase 6 though.
Does anyone have any sample/demo Cubasis projects that I can try to import?

Thanks.

Anyone?

synchronizer wrote:Hello everyone! I use the Mac OSX version of Cubase 6 and might be interested in purchasing an iPad and Cubasis in the future. However, I use Cubase 6.0.6 and not 6.5.x, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to import Cubasis projects correctly. The import function DOES appear in my version of Cubase 6 though.
Does anyone have any sample/demo Cubasis projects that I can try to import?

Thanks.
Check this page for import details and requirements:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/con ... basis.html

I've already seen that page. Steinberg doesn't officially cite Cubase 6.0.x but I think that it may work since the importer does appear in the menu bar. Is there anyone or anywhere that I can find some demo Cubasis projects for me to import?

synchronizer wrote:I've already seen that page. Steinberg doesn't officially cite Cubase 6.0.x but I think that it may work since the importer does appear in the menu bar. Is there anyone or anywhere that I can find some demo Cubasis projects for me to import?
It's pretty simple, install the plugin and see if you get the menu item described.

* edit, pretty sweet the way I completely did not read your post.

I'll PM you a demo project ...
Last edited by billcarroll on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just stated that the menu item DOES appear. However, I'm not sure if the functionality is perfect.
Last edited by synchronizer on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

synchronizer wrote:I just stated that the menu item DOES appear. However, i'm not sure if the functionality is perfect.
PMed :)

Thank you so very much! The project imported successfully; I wanted to make sure that it would.

I truthfully don't have an iPad, so I felt as though being able to use Cubasis would help justify a purchase.

Thanks again!

synchronizer wrote:Thank you so very much! The project imported successfully; I wanted to make sure that it would.

I truthfully don't have an iPad, so I felt as though being able to use Cubasis would help justify a purchase.

Thanks again!
Anytime :)

It's good to know Cubase 6.0.6 can successfully import Cubasis projects.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”