Loop Drummer now available inside AmpliTube for iPhone, iPad

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Your Personal Session Drummer

Click here for more information

AmpliTube just got even better and more powerful, thanks to Loop Drummer, a full-featured and easy-to-use loop-based drum module that sounds amazing.

Loop Drummer can play on its own or act as the drum section for the AmpliTube recorder. It automatically syncs to the recorder's transport, so when you hit play or record, Loop Drummer plays along in perfect time.

But Loop Drummer offers way more than just loops that play over and over, its unique Remix feature intelligently generates full-length drum parts with intros, alternate beats, fills, and endings, or, if you'd prefer, you can build them yourself. It's even got its own mix window. Let's take a closer look.

Features:
  • Loop-based drum module that can be opened from inside AmpliTube
  • 512 loops available in a variety of musical styles
  • Syncs automatically with AmpliTube recorder
  • Remix button intelligently generates unique drum sequences from the loops in the Groove
  • Audio from Loop Drummer appears as a separate audio channel on the AmpiTube recorder
  • Loops change tempo to match Loop Drummer's tempo setting
  • Mixer section allows for independent drum volume adjustment and drum track soloing
  • Timeline-style arranging of drum parts
  • Set custom-length looping sections
  • Export drum sequences to iOS Clipboard or via File Sharing
More information at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/loopdrummer

Post deleted

This looks good but I can't find samples anywhere. I don't want to spend money blindly on drum tracks that I might not find that exciting.

miguelmarcos wrote:This looks good but I can't find samples anywhere. I don't want to spend money blindly on drum tracks that I might not find that exciting.
It comes with rock loops and here's a video on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaM0slEx04

Yep, I saw the video and cranked up the rock style on my copy of AT but I'd like to hear 5 or 10 seconds of other styles before purchasing.

miguelmarcos wrote:Yep, I saw the video and cranked up the rock style on my copy of AT but I'd like to hear 5 or 10 seconds of other styles before purchasing.
There's more than the rock in the video, of course. But I'll make the suggestion that some clips get posted, etc.

Appreciate that.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”