Arpeggionome giveaway on Facebook

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arpeggionome is an interactive arpeggiator I created for iPad, and in preparation for an upcoming new release, I'm giving away 15 download codes on my Facebook page.

To enter, please see http://www.facebook.com/alexandernaut

Your app looks to hold great potential. I wish you the best on gaining new customers.

I thought I might as well try out a free code to check it out but alas, it is on WasteLook. I'm sure many people find the service quite useful as well as Twatter. Not me though as I have encountered a possible lawsuit regarding a past employee posting on FB. I despise it more than anyone will ever know but that is just me. Obviously it is a big hit for developers and those who wish to share unnecessary thoughts.

Good luck on your development.

I'm in! (to win;))
Wrap one up and send it my way thanks ;)

Just wondering .. The video showed the pro version (looks very cool btw)
Is that the version that is being given away? Thanks.

nice, im in. hope to control my minitaur.

shanecgriffo wrote:Just wondering .. The video showed the pro version (looks very cool btw)
Is that the version that is being given away? Thanks.
Thanks, Shane :] I'm giving away 5 Arpeggionome Pros and 10 original Arpeggionomes. For a side-by-side comparison, please see http://alexandernaut.com/arpeggionome-v ... onome-pro/

hogo wrote:nice, im in. hope to control my minitaur.
Man, I would love to hear/see that in action! Good luck, hopefully the random number generator will generate a random number in your favor :]

Keebo wrote:Your app looks to hold great potential. I wish you the best on gaining new customers.

I thought I might as well try out a free code to check it out but alas, it is on WasteLook. I'm sure many people find the service quite useful as well as Twatter. Not me though as I have encountered a possible lawsuit regarding a past employee posting on FB. I despise it more than anyone will ever know but that is just me. Obviously it is a big hit for developers and those who wish to share unnecessary thoughts.

Good luck on your development.
Haha, took me a bit to understand, but are you referring to Facebook as WasteLook? In any case, I can add you to the drawing manually if you'd like. I'm already doing this for 2 others via Twitter, so adding a third is no problem at all.

Yes, that would be very nice of you. Thanks a lot.

I can PM you my email address if that is what you need.

I too refuse to use failbook. Any chance I could still enter with you?

nandnornot wrote:
hogo wrote:nice, im in. hope to control my minitaur.
Man, I would love to hear/see that in action! Good luck, hopefully the random number generator will generate a random number in your favor :]
me too! If so, ill throw the minibrute on there also just for fun :)

Crimsonghost wrote:I too refuse to use failbook. Any chance I could still enter with you?
For sure, I'll add you as well :]

nandnornot wrote:
Crimsonghost wrote:I too refuse to use failbook. Any chance I could still enter with you?
For sure, I'll add you as well :]
Awesome! Just let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks.

Never understood why the demo version cost money.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”