Essential pack - 100 instruments for BeatMaker 2 now available.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

Essential Pack for Beat Maker 2 now available!
Price: $7.99

For more information and demos visit EmergeAudio page (direct link):
http://www.emergeaudio.com/?dt_portfoli ... nstruments

Emerge Audio proudly presents Essential Pack for Beat Maker 2. This set contains 100 sample-based instruments for keyboard sampler.

Features:
- 100 sample-based presets with more than 1300 samples ( approx. 600MB),
- mainly synth sounds: basses, keys, leads, pads, atmospheres and other synth sounds,
- all samples are high quality, where was a need - stereo samples,
- multisample layers, some instruments use 4 layers (depending on velocity different sample is played - not only for "brightness" but also for round-robin effect),
- many instruments use BeatMaker's synth editor, for example pads utilize amp envelope and filter envelope - so You can set attack from 0ms to very long.

https://soundcloud.com/emerge-audio/set ... -pack-demo

If you have any question/suggestions don't hesitate to ask :)

Cheers,
Piotr
http://www.emergeaudio.com
Last edited by emergeaudio on Mon May 20, 2013 11:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

Wow! What a cool idea. You just added another reason I should get BM2. Any other demos? Thanks!

I was unable to find a page with a link. The products listing did not have BM2.

I really wish there was a way to remove the factory samples. Maybe you could talk to intua about using these instead! I don't foresee the need for bad accordion, banjo, or slap bass samples anytime soon. Since it takes up so much space, I don't have the space on my 16gb iPad to add more sounds to beatmaker. Very cool idea though, I'm glad you're doing it.

iPlogger wrote:Wow! What a cool idea. You just added another reason I should get BM2. Any other demos? Thanks!

I was unable to find a page with a link. The products listing did not have BM2.
The Emerge page says that the Beatmaker pack is still in production & will be available in a few days.

Thanks Sticky Rhythms.

now available!!!

i like the sound of these, will grab em when i get home :)

i use ifile to delete the factory stuff (and copy the iMPC factory sounds to use in beatmaker as its miles better) ;)

If anyone had a trouble with paypal checkout (other language than English)- this issue have been fixed.

gamecat666 wrote:i like the sound of these, will grab em when i get home :)

i use ifile to delete the factory stuff (and copy the iMPC factory sounds to use in beatmaker as its miles better) ;)
Are you jail broken? My phone was and now isn't, but my ipad won't be. I'd really love to delete the factory sounds.

mrufino1 wrote: Are you jail broken? My phone was and now isn't, but my ipad won't be. I'd really love to delete the factory sounds.
yeah the iFile app is found on the cydia repo, in dont think you can do it with anything off the normal apps store.. ?
emergeaudio wrote:If anyone had a trouble with paypal checkout (other language than English)- this issue have been fixed.
heh it was in Polish when I used it last night but i've bought enough using paypal to barely notice.. ;)

good job on the pack, im surprised theres not more like it!

gamecat666 wrote:
good job on the pack, im surprised theres not more like it!
Thanks gamecat666,
Nice to hear that!

Hey this is great def what I been waiting for for beat maker as its lacking in sounds.
Do you think u will release more acoustic and orchestral stuff soon like ep, pianos and orch strings?
I can use audiobus for it now but would be nice to have these sounds I side the app!

mobetta wrote: Do you think u will release more acoustic and orchestral stuff soon like ep, pianos and orch strings?
Not at the moment, I think I will focus more on synth sounds, however I may create one sound library ("Band") with some acoustic and electric instruments. But at first synth sounds.

Cheers,
Piotr

---I don't have BM, can I use these files a a Soundfont2?

---If I buy these how hard is it to load them into my iPad2? I bought the Nanostudio and like the sounds but you have to jump through hoops to load sounds into it, I don't know why you can'[t just go through the iTunes thing to load sounds like I can with other apps.! That bothers me and having to go through PayPal is another, my PayPal account is messed up and they can't seem to fix it so hopefully you offer more than just that for buying your sounds...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”