70 free presets for Sunrizer synth

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thats a lot of advertising speak for 3 people...
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

@chris1a
Thanks for the appreciation it's very welcome. I will say this. Me personally have been involved in music for nearly 20 years from dj to owning a small label. Been a producer under various psydonyms for a few genres too. I've always made my own sounds and its something I love to do.. There's nothing better than creating tracks after being inspired by some sound either your own or a someone else's But... I have mostly been disappointed with presets in general. So rather than moan about the lack of good presets I thought I'd share mine. And devote a bit of time to developing presets that hopefully will help people along their way in understanding sounds, synthesis and music creation. :)
www.digitalresonance.co.uk Hight quality presets and Samples for Ios Synths and apps.

BMoore wrote:Thats a lot of advertising speak for 3 people...
Have u had a bad day? U seem a bit grumpy fella

Download the free sounds and u might have some fun rather than moaning at us giving away high quality sounds for free.. Sorry but that's the way I see it.
www.digitalresonance.co.uk Hight quality presets and Samples for Ios Synths and apps.

The problem with the links seems to be fixed now. And no, I don't think asking for a like on fb is too much to ask for FREE presets. But, since you gave an option, then there really is no complaint. Thanks for the help, I'm going to try them on my iPad shortly.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”