KVR Audio App for Android

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Since there was no KVR Audio application for Android (as far as I know) I decided to make a new application for Android devices.

It's called the KVR Audio app! With this app, you can stay up to date with the latest posts. Also, you can check out the Music Cafe!

Features:

1. Read the latest posts from the KVR Audio Forum.

2. Check the latest music tracks on the Music Cafe.

3. Customize your theme (2 available: Dark and Light)

4. Ability to pick your favorite posts.

5. Built-in download manager

Requirements:

1. Android 2.0 or higher

2. Internet Connection required to update posts

Installation:

1. Download and copy the "KVR.Audio.apk" application package to the root of your sd card.

2. Make sure you have the "Unknown Sources" option enabled on your Android device. (Go to: Settings>Applications or Settings>Security) - depending on your Android version.

3. If you have a file manager installed, (if not, try Astro File Manager) browse to the root of your sd card and look for the application: KVR.Audio.apk Install with "Package Installer".

Download Now! Click the link to continue: http://www.filedropper.com/kvraudio

On the download page, click the "Download this File" gray button.

Please tell me what you think! :wink:
Abiky Lifeman - Musician

Comments would be greatly appreciated! :)
Abiky Lifeman - Musician

Nice app and it follows the Holo guidelines! Great! Why not put it in the Play Store though and make it easier for less tech-inclined people to use? :)

TristezaOrange wrote:Nice app and it follows the Holo guidelines! Great! Why not put it in the Play Store though and make it easier for less tech-inclined people to use? :)
Of course! That's a great idea. I need to pay $25 for a developer account on the Play Store to publish my app. I will publish it on the Play Store for much easier installation. :D

Thanks for your reply! :wink:
Abiky Lifeman - Musician

Awesome, I've hung around this site for years, and learned so many things for projects I've done over the years, and now to have an app handy to keep me better connected on the go.... I'm going to grab it now...

I didn't know that there are any music production apps for Android, interesting... Have to investigate more.
Thanks for info :)

Thanks for your comments! My next update will have much more features, and later in the future I will publish my app to the Google Play Store. :D

If anybody else wants to comment, please feel free to do so :wink: Thank You!
Abiky Lifeman - Musician

Hello, you explained the obvious internet permission but why does the app need storage access, and mostly to run at start up and access vibration and flashlight? Seems odd and there no screenshots or description of why these would be needed.

SingleCell wrote:Hello, you explained the obvious internet permission but why does the app need storage access, and mostly to run at start up and access vibration and flashlight? Seems odd and there no screenshots or description of why these would be needed.
The app needs storage access for offline use. You will be able to view last updated posts without the need for internet connection. The internet connection is only required to update for the latest posts.

The vibration is used to notify you when there's a new update for the app or when there's a new post.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask :wink:

EDIT: I will add screenshots at a later time :)
Abiky Lifeman - Musician

Is this still a thing or is there a different one?

Dunno, but i'm more than happy with the native mobile experience on this website. In other words, the website itself does a good enough job to not make me want to use an app.

chk071 wrote:Dunno, but i'm more than happy with the native mobile experience on this website. In other words, the website itself does a good enough job to not make me want to use an app.
I mean ... it's aight. :ud:

Leslie wrote:I didn't know that there are any music production apps for Android, interesting... Have to investigate more.
Thanks for info :)
For sure? ;)

What about this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mper&hl=de ?

Or this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... stic&hl=de

Both are very nice... :party:
Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

10Dot4 wrote:1. Read the latest posts from the KVR Audio Forum.
That's nice, but do anybody want to read my latest postings? :oops:

Anyone still using this app? Is it safe and does it work?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”