Sneak Peek at Caustic 3...

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Caustic

Caustic 3 is testing right now, will blow 2.1 out of the water and to the moon, when you see what's coming...

http://www.eipso.com/?q=node/7

Did a bit of instrument and cabinet modelling, had some fun with the new VocoderSynth, as well as testing out some things on my new PocketKit Project for Caustic 3.

I am simply floored by the massive improvements and additions already to the Finest Pocket Music Workstation on the Planet.

I saw some of the Caustic 3 previews, and honestly, Caustic is the "only" application on the Android platform that I wish was on the iOS platform. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Love the new instruments and options, haven't tried the alpha yet. :)

Well, now it is near official release, and the new updates and bug fixes, makes this on powerhouse of a mobile workstation, it's crazy. I'm very excited with the projects I have lined up for it. The flexibility of sound creation using the new synths is simply astounding.

It truly is something else!
Gets the Musical Android three thumbs up!!!
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

It seems pretty good with synths. What will it have in terms of real instruments? Or options for adding real instruments?

There is a capable sampler with sf2 supportability.
It comes with some real instruments for the sampler but as it is sf2 capable you can find as many instruments you want. Plus if you go the website for Caustic therre is a lot of users that have made and shared sample instruments and some of them are very good. The website is singleellsoftware.com
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

I can't verify or confirm this but I stumbled on that:
http://zlaurent.wordpress.com/2013/11/2 ... 0-for-ios/

audiojunkie wrote:I saw some of the Caustic 3 previews, and honestly, Caustic is the "only" application on the Android platform that I wish was on the iOS platform. :-)

--Sean
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

I can confirm it :wink:

SingleCell wrote:I can confirm it :wink:
Great news!

I have only begun to play with Caustic 3 (on PC) this week and I am very impressed by it. Caustic 2 was already great. I am looking forward to the update and I am glad to learn that I will have it on my iPad too.

I have tried many and many iOS apps and found some great ones too but there is nothing like Caustic on iOS. Caustic 3 will be a great addition to both the Android and iOS music making worlds. In fact I even use it regularly on my PC.

I like the balance between power, versatility and ease of use that it offers.

The flexibility of C3 goes way beyond its intended design, as many forum members who have been testing it recently, discovered some "easter eggs" that makes the Caustic Experience so much more innovative and imaginative.

I can't wait to see SingleCell release it, so the whole world can finally get their hands on the Finest Pocket Music Workstation on the Planet.

Exciting times no doubt.

He bien, c'est out sur IOS. J'ai pas pu resisté alors je l'ai pogné.

Out now on Ios!

Pretty impressive to say the least!

paradiddle wrote:He bien, c'est out sur IOS. J'ai pas pu resisté alors je l'ai pogné.

Out now on Ios!
Merci de l'avoir "pogné" :wink:. Tu seras fier de savoir que le dev est Quebecois aussi!

("thanks for grabbing it, you'll be proud to know the dev is Quebecois as well")

Cool! Tu est pas mal loin de ton patelin natal!

Nice work on the app! It's very intuitive, fun and inexpensive. Also cool to see a free windows version of it.
SingleCell wrote:
paradiddle wrote:He bien, c'est out sur IOS. J'ai pas pu resisté alors je l'ai pogné.

Out now on Ios!
Merci de l'avoir "pogné" :wink:. Tu seras fier de savoir que le dev est Quebecois aussi!

("thanks for grabbing it, you'll be proud to know the dev is Quebecois as well")

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”