is the iPad still better than android devices for music productions?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes. Yes, it is

SLiC wrote:
bosone wrote:ok!
thanks for kind answers...
so if a tablet should be, iPad is the way to go... :)
You can get a full windows 8 'tablet' for not much more than an iPAD and run standard VST and DAW software....standard USB keyboards and audio I/O
I really want a Windows 8 tablet with FL Studio 11 / Groove running on it. It will be my ultimate DAW!

All that said, I'm really looking to Caustic 3.

It's not even a contest. Nothing comes close to iOS when it comes to mobile music production tools.

A guy with an Android and good skills may make better productions with Caustic than a monkey with an iPad and 1000 apps.

Just saying.

I know from being a monkey myself.

If you are a monkey too, I recommend the iPad.

Cheers

IncarnateX wrote:A guy with an Android and good skills may make better productions with Caustic than a monkey with an iPad and 1000 apps.

Just saying.

I know from being a monkey myself.

If you are a monkey too, I recommend the iPad.

Cheers
I usually like it when there's some competition going on so the dev's are pushed a bit if you know what I mean, but when that happens it can sometimes be a case of nobody wins. It ceases to be written for the musician by trying to please everyone. All it does is leave everyone wanting.
So I guess I'm happy (but not in a mean way) that Android isn't going to develop the audio anytime soon.

Gotta go feed my monkey.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

ipad hands down :)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”